Coffee and kisses

" Good morning Spencer." I beamed as I entered into the break room.

He looked up form his book and smiled widely at me. I ruffled his hair a little as I sat down in the seat next to him. He handed me a cup of coffee which I graciously accepted.

" Morning y/n!" He exclaimed in an equally cheerful tone as I took a sip of my coffee.

" Ughhhh how do you make your coffee so good!?" I asked and he blushed.

" It's a secret I'm taking to my grave." He remarked smugly as he placed his chin on his hand and turned to face me in his chair.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

" Well that awfully selfish of you Spencer. Your not even willing to share it with your best friend?" I teased.

He laughed and did the same as I sipped at the delicious coffee. He returned to his book and I glanced at the nearly empty coffee pot.

" Spencer how many cups have you had this morning?" I questioned.

He looked over at the coffee pot and then back to me with a guilty expression.

"I-I don't know..." he started.

I raised an eyebrow at him and tilted my head.

" So your telling me you can remember every word to war and peace but you can't remember how many cups of coffee you had this morning?" I asked in a sarcastic tone.

He bit his cheek and shrugged.

" Yes that's exactly what I'm saying." He stated as he looked down at his book and tried to withhold a smile.

" Spencer you have to start drinking less coffee! When's the last time you had a normal glass of water?" I questioned.

He looked back up at me and shrugged again with a small smile across his face.

" I don't know I don't keep track of these things." He chuckled.

" You know your supposed to have 8 glasses of water a day on average to stay healthy Spence." I remarked as I got up out of my seat.

I headed to the door, and Spencer followed me as usual. I walked into the bullpen with him by my side and we were still playfully bickering.

" Health is actually a rather relative term. What some people's healthy may be, could quite possibly be someone else unhealthy." He exclaimed as we walked over to our desks.

His was right across from mine, which I really loved. I grabbed my laptop out of my bag and began working, but still kept up with our conversation.

" Yes I understand that, but it's important to stay healthy. Stay fit." I retorted.

Before he could contribute to the conversation, Morgan came over and placed a hand on his shoulder.

" So what's today's banter about kid one and two?" He chuckled.

I smiled sweetly at him and watched as Spencer swatted his hand away.

" We we're discussing how Spencer needs to drink more water. I mean have you ever seen him drinking anything other than coffee Morgan?" I asked pointedly.

He looked down at Spencer was staring at me intently. I returned his gaze and Licked my lips as I did so completely tuning out whatever Morgan was saying. He shook his head and looked back to me.

" You two really are something else you know that?" He chuckled again and we both exchanged sweet smiles.

Garcia also approached us, and announced that we have a case. I nodded and got up from my desk, with Spencer close behind me. I walked up the small amount of steps to the conference room, when my heel suddenly got caught of the step. I fell back and braced myself for impact, until a large pair of arms caught me.