Lightweights

Warnings: none :)
Pls pls pls give me suggestions for more story's💕
Word count: 1401

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Your POV:

You walked into the Bau, giggling alongside your coworkers as you all joked.

" Who's up for drinks tonight?" Garcia exclaimed in all her glory.

" You can count me in babygirl!" Morgan laughed.

" Oh ya it's Friday! Well I'm down JJ, Em?" I asked.

" Me and Will have a sitter tonight so that's perfect! I'll go call him to meet me there!" JJ said excitedly.

" What about you pretty boy? You coming?" Morgan questioned.

" I-I don't know..."

" Oh come on! Pleaseeee Spencer! Pleaseee?" I pleaded and his demeanor quickly changed.

" Ok well I guess a couple drinks couldn't hurt..."He smiled sheepishly and I squealed as the rest of the team cheered making Spencer blush ever so slightly.

Both Spencer and I had had a little crush on each other for a little while. Everyone knew including the two of us, but neither of us had the guts to do something about it.

" Alright well It's only 8:30, so why don't we all go home, and get showered and what not and then meet up at Joes?" Rossi suggested.

Everyone nodded in agreement and hurried into the elevator. 

" Hey Em you wanna come get ready at my place?" You asked excitedly. She's been your best friend since you joined the Bau and you guys hang out all the time.

" Ya that's sounds fun!" She exclaimed.

We all hurried to our cars and drove off.

Time jump

Emily got ready rather quickly while I was still debating which outfit I was going to wear.

" Em I'm in desperate need of some fashion advice!" You yelled to Emily who was in the bathroom touching up her makeup.

" Just go with a comfy t shirt and jeans!" She hollered back.

" But I wanna look cute tonight." You sighed and put your hands on your hips as you stared at the two outfits that were laid on the bed.

She walked out of the bathroom stunning as ever and put a hand on my shoulder.

" Could this sudden desire to find the perfect outfit have to do with a certain genius who just so happens to be coming with us tonight?" She asks with a smirk on her face as she wiggled her eyebrows.

" I just really want him to finally make a move you know!" I say as I let out another sigh.

" I know but he's shy. You both are (y/n/n). Maybe you should make the first move you know? And also go with the one on the right."

" Ya I guess I could I'm just nervous."

" If there's anything you need to be nervous about it's if we'll be late or not!" She giggled.

I looked up at the clock and gasped.

" Crap! I'll be five minutes, ten tops!"