Im good right here with you

I rushed into the Bau as I checked my watch. I was only ten minutes late but ten minutes at the Bau, that could be time spent saving lives.

" Crap!" I muttered under my breath as I noticed that no one was at their desks. I sprinted up the stairs and opened the break room to see everyone staring at me.

" (y/n)!" Spencer exclaimed excitedly.

I gave him a quick smile before I turned to Hotch who was standing with his arms crossed.

" (y/l/n) your late." He said plainly.

" I know I'm so sorry! It won't happen again sir." I said as I walked over and took a seat next to Morgan who smirked at me.

" Looks like someone had some fun last night." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and sat down in the seat in between him and Spencer.

" Well if by fun you mean listening to your neighbors move furniture all damn night, then yes I had loads of it." I retorted and he nodded his head slowly.

I turned to Spencer who was watching me intently.

I smiled and winked at him before turning to the big screen on the wall.

"Well you guys better pack your parkas, because your going to Alaska!" Garcia bubbled as she turned on the screen.

She explained the case and we all listened and added theories.

" Wheels up in 30." Hotch said plainly as he hurried out the door.

The rest of the team packed up, but me and Spencer lingered.

" Morning Spence." I whispered as I turned to him who was grabbing his bag very slowly.

He turned to me with a devious smirk and took a step towards me so that we were only inches away from each other. He leaned down and and placed his face closer to mine, so that I could now feel the warmth of his breath on my cheek.

"Good morning (y/n)" he whispered in a deep and silky voice.

I licked my lips as I stared deep into his eyes. He leaned just a little closer and the tips of our noses gently touched which made me giggle slightly, and butterflies began appearing in my stomach. He quickly turned so that our cheeks brushed together as his mouth grew nearer to my ear.

I let out a small disappointed scoff before slowly backing away.

"No one likes a tease doctor Reid." I scolded sarcastically as I also grabbed my bag.

We both walked out together, but just as we left the conference room I brushed my hand against His, and his cheeks became a light shade of pink as I began to walk a little faster.

I got to my desk, a small smile still lingered on my face as I grabbed my go bag from under my desk. The whole team headed to the elevator, where both me and Spencer stood on opposite sides of the small titanium room. The whole time, we shot each other quick and mischievous glances.
————————————————————————————————————————————————

  Once we landed in Alaska, it was incredibly late so we all headed to the hotel. We all walked up and split up into our separate rooms. Spencer's was conveniently right across from mine so I knew I'd end up sneaking in there at some point in the night.

I waved goodnight to the team, and winked at Spencer before closing my door. Once I did, I showered and changed into a pair of dark plaid pajama pants and a fleece hoodie. After about thirty minutes I slowly creaked open my door, and scurried across the hallway. I knocked faintly, but before I could finish Spencer opened the door and pulled me in.