Chapter 30

Location: Slums, Lungmen

Spade: Yep... Alright, see ya.

Closing the call, Spade sighs tiredly as he leans on his sparrow. Greythroat was sitting on the back as she calls out to him.

Greythroat: What did Amiya say, sir?

Spade: They picked up my squad and are heading to the slums. Looks like I'm going back there again.

Greythroat: Sir?

Spade: Don't mind me. Anyway, break times over. Let's go.

Gripping the controls, the sparrow zooms past the empty but destroyed streets of Lungmen. 

Greythroat: WHOA!

Spade: Is this your first time being on the a sparrow?

Greythroat: I think it's everyone's first time if they rode on your modified motorcycle!

Spade: Well, you better get used to it! 'Cause were about to go full speed in... NOW!

Flipping a switch, the boosters on the sparrow activate, making it go as fast as possible to the slums. They arrive in less then 5 minutes.

Spade: Did you enjoy the ride?

Greythroat: I don't think-

Greythroat then clutches her stomach with one hand and covers her mouth with the other, a sickly green color now taking over her features.

Spade: Oh yeah, I forgot... Anyway, you should wait for Amiya. I'll go first.

Without hearing Greythroat's reply, Spade went back into the slums.

Timeskip

Spade: Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean, that really got out of hand fast.

Spade walked through slums whistling a tune. Blood and bullet holes were splattered along the walls as he spins Ace Of Spades in his hand.

After a few minutes, Spade spots a figure, causing him to stop his tracks.

Spade: Finally! Do you have any idea how long I have to walk around?

???: 5 minutes isn't that long.

Spade: Yeah, yeah, whatever. Anyway, we hadn't properly introduce ourselves. The name's Spade.

 The name's Spade

Faust: Faust. But you already know that.

Spade: Yep... Soooooo... You got a death wish, kid?

Faust: No, I intend to fight you.

Spade stops spinning his gun as he lowers it to his side.