Chapter 14

Location: Rhodes Island

Amiya: Doctor, I have to visit the slums in outer Lungmen again.

Dr. Linda: Will you be fine by yourself? I could accompany you there.

Amiya: Don't worry, Doctor. Projekt Red, will be joining me in Lungmen.

Dr. Linda: ...Ok, then. Come back soon.

Amiya: Hmm...

Dr. Linda: Don't lose sight of her, Kal'tsit will get mad again if you do.

Amiya: Of course.

Timeskip

Location: Lungmen Slums

Currently, Amiya ran through the slums of Lungmen while it rained heavily. Projekt Red was nowhere to be seen after suddenly disappearing into one of the alleyways.

Amiya: Red! Where are you! Oh no... Kal'tsit is going to kill me...

Boy: Ahh...! Look out!

A young boy bumped into Amiya, causing the two to fall onto the ground.

Amiya: Oof!

Boy: S-Sorry, I didn't mean to run into you, Ma'am...

The boy apologizes as Amiya gets up. 

Amiya: Don't worry about it. You're very polite.

Boy: Ehehe... Um, Ma'am, what are you doing here? It's still raining. You're not going to go inside?

Amiya: Ah, um... I'm just... taking a walk. Are you looking for help?

Boy: Oh! How'd you know?!

Amiya: I can't tell you~. It's a secret.

Boy: Aw... it's fine though! Ma'am, do you think... Hmm... that probably won't work. You're a bit too short.

Amiya: Hey, you shouldn't say that! You're shorter than me!

Boy: But it's true though... Well, could you help me up? There's a Walkman up there.

The boy pointed at a tall platform beside them, on top was a broken Walkman.

Amiya: Sure!

Boy: Together! 1... 2... 3!

Amiya tried to boost the child up to the platform, but they were both too short to reach it.

Boy: You're too short!

Amiya: Hey!

In the distance, Spade and Texas saw the two as they walk behind them (probably after their date).

Spade: Texas, could you wait for a sec?

Texas: Sure.

Spade simply jumped onto the platform and grabbed the Walkman, before quickly dropping down to the ground next to Amiya and the child.

Amiya: Huh? It's broken...

Boy: It's okay! It always has been!

Spade: I can fix it.

Boy: Really?

Spade: Yep, here let me show you.

Spade then opens up the Walkman and uses a screwdriver to fix the broken insides before closing it and handing it back to the boy, now fixed.