Chapter 11

Location: Lungmen Deserts

Amiya: No... Impossible...

Ch'en: Hurry up and move it!

Ch'en emerged from her cover, ordering her troops to form a counterattack.

Ch'en: All squads, move in and take out Reunion!

Amiya: Why... Why is this happening...

Reunion Member: Watch out!

A large explosion of dust happen in the middle of the horde of Reunion soldiers.

Spade: Draw from the Void. Light the way!

From his cover, Spade jumps out with a bow in his hand. He aimed it at another horde and released the string launching the arrow towards them. The Shadowshot's Anchors then tethers the group slowing them down.

Reunion Member: W-Why can't I move!

Spade: Suffer a Thousand Cuts!

*BOOM*

More screams echoed in the battlefield as Spade sent barrage after barrage of solar explosive knives at his opponents.

Reunion Member: Argh! Skullshatterer, as long as we can push them back, victory will be ours!

Skullshatterer: Yes... Right now, we have no choice to fight.

Spade: You'll die trying. For all of you have the Dead Man's Hand.

Spade then pulls out his knife that is course in lighting as his body begins to spark.

Spade: Beautiful lethality, relentless style.

Spade dashes forward slicing and dicing any Reunion before performing Showstopper killing those surround him.

Spade: [Huff] [Huff] At this rate I'm not sure how long I'm going to last...

Putting his knife away, Spade summons his bow and pull the string waiting for the tether to charge before letting go.

Reunion Member: Shit! Get out of the way!

Multiple tethers hit the desert trapping those hit by it. Before they could recover Spade launch another blade barrage at them.

Reunion Member 2: INCOMING!

*BOOM*

Reunion Member 7: ATTACK!

Spade: Amiya, protect the doctor! Hoshiguma, try to flank them! Ch'en, you and the rest of the L.G.D. take out the remaining infected!

Hoshiguma and Ch'en: Got it!/Hai!

Spade then pulls out his Quickfang and charge at the Reunion, he began hacking and slashing  his way through the horde. 

Reunion Member 6: Restrain him!

Two of them grabbed Spade's torso from behind, he swung his sword towards them but was stopped by another one who grabbed the blade with his hands.

Reunion Member 9: Do it now!

One of the casters aimed at Spade and readied their arts. Spade increased his strength, which sliced through the soldier's hand. He quickly let go of his sword and grabbed a fan of knives from his outfit. He turned around and faced the two that were restraining him.

Carefully aiming the knives, Spade throws one of them at the back of their skull and the other on the spine. Spade then ducks out of the way from the Caster's arts.