Chapter 19

Location: Rhodes Island, Skadi's Room, Morning.

Inside Skadi's room, both Spade and Skadi can be seen sleeping peaceful in each other embrace.

That is until...

*KNOCK* x2

???: HELLO! ANYONE IN THERE! OPEN UP!

Spade: H-Huh?!

Spade jolted out from the bed and made contact with the floor. Grunting, he got up and went to open the door.

Spade: What... Is it?

Spade questions to the person in front of him as he rubs his eyes.

???: Uh, yeah! Do you know where Spade is? That Kirin woman told me he was sleeping here.

Spade: Hmm? You need me for something?

???: You're Spade? C'mon then! We have a long day ahead of us!

Spade: Mmm, just let me put on my clothes first.

Closing the door, Spade let out a sigh and began to change. After changing, he noticed Skadi still sleeping in her bed. He moved her hair and kissed her on the forehead.

Spade: I'll be going now.

Skadi: Mmm~

Spade opened the door and saw the same operator waiting outside.

Spade: Done...

???: Before we go, we should introduce ourselves first!

Spade: Ladies first.

???: Nope! Since I'm your senior and you're my kouhai, it's far more respectful of you to introduce yourself to your senpai first!

Spade: No, and I'm not calling you senpai.

???: Aww, come on! Dr. Kal'tsit said you were easy to cooperate with!

Spade: That depends on the mood I'm in, and right now, I'm tired. Introduce yourself first or I'll go back to sleeping with Skadi.

Blaze: Ugh, fine! Call me Blaze! I was born on February 22 in Victoria! I like a lot of things, like fighting and drinking booze!

Spade: Hmph, that explains the alcohol coming off from you.  

Spade stated as he stiffs a bit to smell the alcohol from Blaze.

Spade: I'm genuinely surprised that you're still able to walk around this early in the morning.

Blaze: Just introduce yourself already!

Spade: Elite Operator Spade, the Wildcard.