Chapter 8

Location: Unknown

Crownslayer: Talulah

Crownslayer: Talulah. The preparations are complete.

 The preparations are complete

Talulah: ...It's time to make our move.

Crownslayer: ....

Talulah: ...Speak.

Crownslayer: There is actually a strategic purpose for us to attack Lungmen. If we take control of Lungmen, Reunion will have a huge advantage.

Talulah: ...

Crownslayer: Of course this comes with a high risk... Why are you preoccupied with this idea?

Talulah: ...Do you see that structure over there?

Talulah gestured at the distance, a tall building could be seen.

Crownslayer: I see it.

Talulah: That's the symbol of Lungmen... It's also... I didn't come back here just to return everything that has been taken from the infected. I will also... make him pay. Above all... Don't you think that... things are getting interesting? Don't you agree... Spade?

Meanwhile

Location: Lungmen Slums

Skullshatterer: ...Rhodes Island. Did you turn her over to Lungmen?

Skullshatterer is in front of Spade, behind him are more Reunion soldiers and casters.

Skullshatterer: I'll ask again. WHERE. IS. SHE?

Spade: ....

Skullshatterer: Answer me!

Spade: Jeez, alright!.... God, I didn't knew that a terrorist and psychopath is the big brother of a sweet innocent soul.

Skullshatterer: ...

Spade: ....

There was a brief moment of silence between the two before Skullshatterer raises his grenade launcher at Spade.