Prince Bakugo

Castle's grand hall | 9 am

Katsuki's POV

I sigh as I sit on my chair next to my father and mother, they look all happy as the people walk inside. Kirishima, my personal bodyguard is standing by me as the peasants align the omegan females in a line. I hate this, ever since I turned 19 last month, my parents have been trying to find me a mate, I mean I get that I'm an adult now but come on! This is ridiculous, they don't love me at all, they just want my status and body. I roll my eyes and lay my chin in my hand as I lay my elbow on my armrest. This girl who has cyan hair and pale orange eyes looks nice...

 This girl who has cyan hair and pale orange eyes looks nice

"What's your name." I asked uninterested.

"Aishi Kotaku my prince..." She said trembling as I sighed.

She was scared of me, she isn't worth my time if she only came here for my status and money, I sighed and signaled her to move along. This is my 377th rejection, it's getting old... Another women walks up to me, her hair is long and wavy, they are light pink, witch is kinda pretty.

 Another women walks up to me, her hair is long and wavy, they are light pink, witch is kinda pretty

"And your name is?" I asked as she smiled brightly.

"My name is Maki Tokoya! I'm one of the nobles from the Todoroki kingdom and have been excited to meet you, you'd make a great alpha for my fortune!" She said smiling.

"Digusting. Get out." I said as she flinched at my loud voice.

She started to cry and ran down the stairs as my parents sent me looks that kills. What can I say bitches don't fucking interest me! You can't force me to love a girl who looks like she's gonna fuck me then look at other mens! I sigh as I signal the next one to come up, she looks annoying to be honest...

 What can I say bitches don't fucking interest me! You can't force me to love a girl who looks like she's gonna fuck me then look at other mens! I sigh as I signal the next one to come up, she looks annoying to be honest

"He's so youuuung! I don't like it, when will you grow a beard? Will you get skinnier, your kinda too muscly for me." She said as I stood up with my hands sparking.

"BITCH GET THE FUCK OUT IF YOU'RE UNSATISFIED!" I screamed as Kirishima held me back.

She screamed in fear and ran out crying as I sighed, sittingt down. I wasn't even interested in doing this shit anymore. These fucking bitches are after my fame, they didn't even bother to learn about me first!

"If any of you know nothing about me, just fucking leave!" I yelled as 13 of them walked out.

I growled even louder before calming down as the next girl walked up to the thrones.

"H-hi! My name is Akari Ashia, I'm from the lower parts of town prince Katsuki." She said as I looked at her.

She looks kinda cute, but it's like no matter who I see, none of them interest me at all, she does look kinda worth my time

"You seem nice... What's your occupation?" I asked as she smiled.

"I sell flowers! I-I love to go grab them in my garden that grows in the backyard!" She said giggling.

Maybe this isn't so bad, I sigh and stand up to test her, maybe I can get a good reaction out of her. I pull my hand up and start to make it spark, she falls down and cries trying to run away from me. I sigh and sit back down... Why do they always run? I groan and wait for the last girl to climb up the stairs, she looks at me and sighs before forming a pray sign.

 Why do they always run? I groan and wait for the last girl to climb up the stairs, she looks at me and sighs before forming a pray sign

"My name is Oishi Masai, I wasn't aware that you we're so young... I'm 43 years old... I can't be with you sorry." She said bowing before leaving.

That was all the females for today, I stood up pissed, there's something about this that always pisses me off. I walk to my room as Kirishima follows me, why do I have to go through all of this every week!? It's always at random and it pisses me off, like at least settle for a constant date! Ugh! I open my door and walk to my bed, I remove my cape and place it on the side as I lay down, this is stupid, none of them will ever love me. Kirishima sits next to me and pat my shoulder, he knows this is getting heavy on me...

"You'll find the right omega one day, I'm sure of it!" He said as I sighed.

"I don't know Shitty hair, I'm starting to lose hope, they're always the same..." I said as he sighed.

"Look Katsuki, you will find the right one... One that won't be scared of your quirk, that won't want your status, that will smile at you sincerely. Trust me." He said as I sighed.

"I hope your right..." I said slipping under the blankets.

He stood up and walked to his bed in the room, well, it isn't for him, it's for my future omega when I court them, but for now he sleeps in it. I closed my eyes, trying to imagine the perfect omega, I want them slim, I want them to have cute features. I want them to be shy and selfless, I want them to be childish and needy so that I can cuddle them all the time... I sigh loudly as my heart squeezed. That kind of omega is a stupid dream, theres no way I could find someone so perfect. And plus even if I found that omega... They would be scared of me for sure or they would turn like the others and become greedy... I won't find love, because it's simply wasn't meant to be given to me.

-TO BE CONTINUED