More omegans

Castle's main hall | 8 am

Katsuki's POV

I walk to my chair and sit down, Denki has been my guard for two weeks now, he's pretty fun to have around, not that I'd admit it outloud but yeah. They both stand on one of my side, smiling like idots as I groan, today is yet another day where my mother gathered female omega's for me... I'm not eager about this, last week she got a bad bunch, meaning they we're all greedy and ugly as fuck. I sigh and lean back in my chair as the omegan females walk in, this just sucks so much, I sigh and look, some of them do catch my eyes, but it's like I can't get interested enough and I don't know why... I suddenly sit up, in the back of the line there's a male omega, he looks young, but somehow I'm more interested than the females.

"I-Is that a male omega!?" I asked as my parents sighed.

"Yes, he was offered to us, they are so rare after all, but don't worry, I know you want females but we just honored his family's dying wish." My father said as I sat back down.

He looked kinda cute, slim with white hair, he looked like my type... But what's his personality? How will he react to me... Wait why am I interested in a male omega... I'm straight right? I shake my head as Kirishima and Denki chuckled. Denki pokes me with his elbow chuckling as I stared at the male omega.

"You know if you keep staring like that it'll be gay right?" He said as I sent an explosion towards his face.

He laughed and dodged it, I growled as I looked at the other females, I have to be straight! I need to be perfect! I need to show the example! I'm a future king I can't be different!

"Bakubro... There's nothing wrong with being gay you know..." Kirishima whispered to which I blasted his face.

His quirk protected him as he sighed, I know there's nothing wrong with being gay, I know Kirishima is and I don't mind it at all, but I can't. The whole world would know about it and I would be giving a different mindset, it can't be two kings! It has to be a king and a queen... I look up to see the girl climb up the stairs, she doesn't even look at me, that pisses me off.

"Lift your head bitch, show me some fucking respect!" I yelled as she lifted her head to look at me.

She looked just about to cry, she's terrified of me, I can smell it from the distress pheromones she's letting out

"What the fuck is your name and why are you fucking here if your terrified of me!" I growled aggressively at her.

"M-My name is Faiaisu Kiroko, I-I'm h-here because my family n-needs money..." She said as I sparked my hands.

"Get out! I don't want a bitch to use my money on!" I yelled as she ran out crying.

"Man... Your really mean to theses poor girls..." Denki said as I groaned.

"I don't want a mate that won't love me back, I want them to be selfless and kind..." I said as he smiled.