Wild omega

Forest ruins | 12 pm

Katsuki's POV

I sit on one of the collapsed columns, I shouldn't have taken that women, she won't be loved by me at all, I feel sick just smelling her... I sigh and stand back up, this is the place I always come to relax. I look at the trees, they look healthy, that's good... I sigh and walk towards the untamed forest, we call it that because no one ever goes in it and there's not trails. I walk for a little while before hearing some water, I walk towards the noise when the sweatest smell comes to my nose, my body shakes in excitement at the soft smell that enters my body, I exhale satisfyingly as I follow it, it's the soft smell of cinnamon and rain. I make it to a lake with a waterfall, my eyes blew wide as I spoted a green toof of hair poping just barely out of the water, he sniffs around and looks at me terrified. Is it a girl or a boy? I know he's an omega for sure but what's his primary gender?

"Hey there, don't be scared, I won't hurt you..." I said as I saw him stand up.

He was naked, I looked away, he's definetly a male, I can tell because he has a fucking dick. He runs out of the water and quickly stumbles, he tries to run again but falls. Is he hurt? I slowly walk to him, why doesn't he have clothes? I make it to him and lay my cape on him as he looks at me.

"What's your name, I won't hurt you..." I softly said as he calmed down.

*cute bark noise*

"Did you just bark? Can you not speak?" I asked as he shaked his head.

"So you can't speak in human language but you understand right?" I asked as he nodded.

"Okay... Here keep my cape, I'm going to go get you clothes, you stay right here okay?" I said as he bark happily.

Gosh what am I doing!? I start to run towards the castle, I shouldn't be taking care of him, but I can tell he's injured, I can't just abandon him. I make it to the castle, I walk in my room where my future wife is sitting, ugh I hate her... She makes me nauseous with her fucking smell, she smiles as I grabbed small clothes and some medical supplies. She frowns as I leave, I don't care about her, I need to help that wild omega. I run back the way I came from, making it to he lake again, he was still sitting there, but he burritoed himself in my cape, witch was adorable. I slowly walked to him and showed him the clothes.

"Do you like theses?" I asked as he nodded.

"Do you know how to place it on?" He shaked his head no.

I gulped and helped him out of my cape, I avoided looking at his body and helped him dress up, he was adorable. He was bleeding from his leg, so I took some alchohol and some bandages, disinfecting the wound before wraping it up. He gently passed his hands on my face, making my body shiver, what is he doing to me.

"Pre...tt..y.." He managed out.

I smiled at him, he was so innocent... I sighed and pat his head as he purred.

"Why are you out here alone like this? Where's your family?" I asked as he howled.

I frowned before 3 wolf popped out of the forest, they saw me and growled before the little omega growled and barked. They we're actually communicating with one another, it was fascinating, he smiled and looked at me.

"F...fri...iend?" He asked as I nodded.

Suddenly a large guy, around 30 years old, he looked like the omega but with black hair and no freckles, he growled loudly at me as he took the omega in his arms.

"King." He said growling.

"Oh so you know me huh? I'm not the king yet, but I am the prince, I just wanted to help him." I said as he sighed and hugged the omega before putting him down.

He walked to me and handed his hand.

"Shindo, I raised Izuku and wolfs." He said as I shaked his hand.

"Why doesn't he speak human then?" I asked as he sighed.

"I barely do." He said as I nodded.

"Can I come here to talk to him every once in a while, I enjoy his company." I said as he smiled.

"Don't mind." He said as I smiled back.

Izuku was his name huh? He doesn't do much and knows barely anything, he's like a Deku........ I'll call him Deku from now on.

"Alright, well thank you Shindo, see you soon Deku~" I said as he blushed and waved at me.

I started walking away happily, this omega has gotten me intesrested, he's clearly shy and slim, that's not what I like most though, his gorgeous emerald eyes is what caught my attention, I know I shouldn't be doing this. He isn't even a noble... But my heart, it just longs for him, I don't understand it at all, but I want him as my omega. I wanna learn more about him, I wanna teach him human language... I wanna hug him, I wanna kiss him.

I wanna make him my mate...

-TO BE CONTINUED