Unplanned and unwanted

Castle hall | 4h10 pm

Shoto's POV

I sigh as I leave the prince's room and make my way down the stairs, gritting my teeth at the imagery I had just seen, I knew I was out of my way trying to get that omega, but my heart couldn't help it, it simply longed for him.

I remember perfectly, the day I met that omega, how he had been so kind to me, trying to offer his food, I wonder if his house had ever been fixed.

Not that it mattered now that he will be mating with the prince.

"Fucking bastard."

"Is something the matter, your highness?" Iida asked as I lifted my head, clicking my tongue in frustration, I hated having to accept this reality, I couldn't accept that this omega could not be mine.

"Yes Iida, something is the matter, go tell the king I want to go hunting with his son. I need to have a private chat with Katsuki Bakugo." I ordered to my knight, watching him bow before scurrying off to the king's quarters.

Surely, I can convince the prince out of mating, he has no idea what awaits him, the responsibilities, the downsides, the pregnancy, he has no idea.

But I do, I studied it all so I could be the best mate ever when the time came, I already know all of the candy shops around my city, I know where they have the most comfortable materials in all of our kingdoms.

I am even willing to wake in the night for sudden snacks, I will also help with the children, cleaning them and feeding the little ones so my mate can rest.

I am best suited for this, Katsuki is crass and foul mouthed, he doesn't understand the needs of a soft being, he clearly needs to get a mate that can take on that kind of thing.

Not Izuku, he is frail and soft, too caring for his own good, too selfless, Katsuki will destroy him in the blink of an eye if not while mating, he will later on with words or actions.

"Sir, your request has been accepted, the king went to his son to inform him of the new activities that are planned for the weekend." Iida said as I smiled from ear to ear, dismissing my guard.

This was perfect, now I just needed to convince Katsuki out of mating Izuku and we would be able to start courtship with the omega.

Katsuki's bedroom | 4h30 pm

Katsuki's POV

I sighed softly as Deku curled on my chest, leaning my head back to relax on the pillows, he had done such an amazing job at making this nest comfortable, I couldn't believe just how amazing this felt to lay on, not to mention the concept of it.

"Kacchan... Me need to pee..." He said as I lowered my gaze to meet his cute emerald eyes, he looked so cute trying to wiggle out of my grasp.

"What if I don't want you to?"

"But... Kacchan I need pee!" He pouted as I felt his legs wiggle, how I loved the control I held on him, I liked watching my mate grow more and more needy to go release.

"You know... I actually find it hot... weirdly enough. You are not permited to leave the nest." I said as I see his eyes water, his hand quickly reaching down to grasp his shaft, he clearly was on the verge of pissing himself.

"Alphaaa! I gonna pee on you..." He whimpered as I chuckled and opened my arms, seeing my omega sprint out into a near gallop to make his way to the bathroom, a soft moan leaving him as he started to pee.