Shopping for my omega

Hidden lake | 12 pm

Bakugo's POV

I let Deku go and walk out of the cave, the two idiots are waiting there impatiently. I sighed and walked up to them with regret, I was scared to leave Deku alone again.

"Let's go before I fucking change my mind." I angrily said as I climbed the horse Denki had rode here.

Denki climbed with me and Kirishima rode his horse, we made it back to the castle about 15 minutes later. The sun had already set so I knew I was late...

"Well you sure took your time Katsuki..." My mother said impatiently.

"Yeah well my fucking mate got stuck in a barbed net so I had to fucking get them out and heal them..." I said angrily as she gasp.

"God Katsuki you should have brought them here!"

"And risk you knowing their identity and all... To annoy them and invade their personal space? No fucking thank you..." I said walking up to my throne and sitting down abruptly.

"Well I'd like to know the women that will give me grandchildren yes..." She said as I flinched.

Both Kirishima and Denki looked at me worried as I sighed.

"Whatever... I won't let you see my mate and that's final..."

"KATSUKI YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM DOING SO!" She yelled as I growled.

"YES I FUCKING CAN! YOU STAY AWAY FROM DEKU GOT IT!" I yelled as she gasped.

"Deku? You called your omega a Deku!?" She said as I sighed.

"Fuck off!" I yelled stomping up the stairs.

I almost revealed him, godamnit I need to be more careful, I won't let someone murder Deku like they did with my fucking brother... I'll keep him safe... I'll protect him. I walked up to my room and stormed inside, I layed on my bed exhausted mentally and physically.

The next day

I open my eyes to a bright ray of light shining in my eyes, I must've fell asleep last night when I layed in bed... I stand up and grab my secondary cape since my primary is with Deku. I got ready to leave and called Kirishima and Denki over.

"Listen you two, I'm going to buy stuff at the store and then head to see Deku, I need you guys to go tell Deku that I'll be late... Watch over him for me." I said as they smiled and nodded before running out.

Kirishima's POV

That's adorable, Bakugo wants to buy things for Izuku, who would have thought this idiot of an alpha could be so caring? Me and Kaminari made it to our horses and hopped on, it's not super far obviously but it's easier on the legs to take a horse.

"What do you think he's gonna buy to Izuku?" Kaminari asked me as we trotted to the untamed forest.

"Good question, I've never seen Bakubro get anything for anyone other than himself so... I can't tell what he'll buy..."

"I bet ya he'll buy some omega stuff for his mate~" He said smiling brightly.

"That would be nice and... Wow that would actually be cute..." I said chuckling as he joined me.

"The big bad prince, buying some pillows and soft blankets, I wish I could see that!" Kaminari said as we both exploded in laughter.

We entered the castle ruins and hopped off our horses, we tied them to our post and started to walk towards the untamed forest.

"Ehm... Excuse us wolves? We're friends with Izuku... Can we come in?" I asked as we stood at the forest entrance.

2 large black wolves walked up to us and sniffed us, it was pretty terrifying to be honest, their tails wagged and they moved aside, letting us inside. We walked in and directed ourselves to the lake, sitting there staring at the water with a lot of bandages was Izuku. He heard us and looked at us excited before frowning. He stood up weakly and walked to us as I sighed.

"Where Kacchan!?" He said panicked.

"Hey don't worry little bud~ He's gone shopping and told us to tell you. Also we're here to watch you until he comes back." Kaminari said as Izuku looked at me.

"But Kacchan comes right Kiripima?" He asked as I grabbed my heart.

That stupid nickname he gave me is so fricking adorable, I can barely stand it, and the way he looks at me with his big round green eyes is mesmerizing.

(Like this)

"Omg he's so cute look at his adorable baby face!" Kaminari said, grabbing Izuku's cheeks.

"Owie!" He said as we both laughed.

"Don't worry he will come to see you, your on his mind 24/7 and he actually almost drools to see you." I said smiling as he sighed in relief.

"I miss Kacchan, he goes too long..." He said as I chuckled.

"He only leaves for the night Izuku... Do you love him that much?" I asked curious.

"YES! KACCHAN MY ALPHA! I MISS ALPHA!" He yelled growling.

"Glad to know I'm missed~" Bakugo said coming through the tree's.

"KACCHAN!" Izuku yelled running to him.

He hugged Bakugo who smiled and hugged back. He looked at us and signaled us to go to the horses, I'm asuming he's got stuff for us over there. We walk past them and wave to Izuku, once we make it to the horse, we spot a couple of new things. There was a big fluffy red blanket, probably the same material as his cape actually, and then there was pillows and some hay.

"Is it just me, or did he get nesting materials?" Kaminari asked as I sighed.

This doofus actually bought nesting materials, that's fricking adorable, he won't need it now since he isn't in heat, but he would still sleep more comfortably with those. We grabbed the stuff and started to walk back towards the lake. I was impressed at how soft and squishy the stuff he bought was, he really wanted the best quality for his mate~.

I really hope he can keep this happiness, God's knows the horrors he could live...

-TO BE CONTINUED