New knight

Katsuki's Bedroom | 3 pm

Katsuki's POV

I've slept the day away huh? These omega choosing things always drain me of my energy, I mean can you blaim me? I'm stuck with all theses fucking extras all the time, they don't even spark anything in my heart, like ever! I sigh and look at Kirishima still asleep in the side of the room, he looks kinda peaceful. Kirishima is like the brother I never had, he spars with me, keeps me under control, he's the only person beside my parents who isn't afraid of my quirk... That's why he's my personal guard, I sigh and stand up, I walk to my window and lean against the frame, it looks so pretty outside. I look down at the city, kids are playing around in the mud with a ball, I smile to myself, I would love to have children, they usually are too scared of me... So I watch from afar, I wish I could talk to them, pet their small heads, they are so adorable... I sigh and step away from the window.

"Oi Shitty hair! Wake up we're going to spar!" I yelled as he woke up abruptly and stood up.

"YES SIR!" He yells surprised before shaking his head at his reaction, groaning hia words.

"Yes sir?" I asked as he chuckled.

"Sorry Bakubro, it slipped out..." He said as I rolled my eyes.

I walked by him, ruffling his hair before opening my door, he smiles and follows me as I walk to our arena. There's a couple of my people and some guards fighting or training in the ring. I lean against the wall watching to see potential in any of the villagers, a young man with yellow hair and a lightning bolt in them attracts my attention, he seems to be really good. I notice Kirishima staring in awe at the young beta, I smirk and push him forward.

"Go ahead, test him for my second knight position." I said as his eyes sparkled.

Maybe this was his meant to be mate, who knows, I watch as he walks to him and nervously asked to spar. The young beta smiles and taps his shoulder nodding, they place themselves in position and rush at eachother, he's pretty good at dodging as Kirishima sends attack after attack. He manages to kick him in the stomach once, impressive. Kirishima falls back coughing but charges right in. After 20 minutes, neither of them has backed down, I smile and push myself off the wall before walking in the arena.

"You two. Stop." I said in a loud voice.

The two sweaty wolves stop and look at me, Kirishima smiles happily and deactivates his quirk as the beta glows with excitement.

"OMG YOUR KATSUKI BAKUGO! I ALWAYS WANTED TO MEET YOU!" He yelled as I looked surprised.

"I doubt you'll say that after this... Spar with me, if you can last 15 minutes, I'll offer you the job of my body guard since I still need a second one... If you don't well you can join the regular guards." I said as he jumped excitedly.

"OMG REALLY! OH I AM SO GONNA DO THIS!" He yelled as some sparks came out of him.

"Ready?......... Go!" I yelled as Kirishima ran back.

I sent an explosion his way, he quickly dodged and zapped my arm, I took a few steps back surprised before running at him. He jumped to attack, but I avoid him with an explosion, twirling in the air and landing a kick in his back, he grunted as I smiled, this was gonna be fun! He stood back up and ran in a zigzag, making it hard for me to just blast him, he touched the ground, making lighting rushing through it and towards me, I jumped just in time to avoid the painful current. He cursed and jumped in the air, slamming his foot on top of my head, I crashed against the ground, it kinda hurted. I slowly stood back up and spat the blood in my mouth out, I was smiling, I finally found someone else who isn't afraid of my quirk or temper! I started to run again when Kirishima interrupts me.

"TIMES UP!" He yelled smiling as I stood back up normally.

The young beta jumped in the air happily as I chuckled, he was really energetic for someone who just went toe to toe with the future king of the Bakugo kingdom...

"What's your name beta?" I asked as he smiled.

"Denki Kaminari sir! At your service!" He said bowing.

I placed my right hand on my hips, slightly tilting myself to the side, he seemed like someone to have fun with.

"Age and occupation?" I asked curiously.

"I'm 16, I love to fight and bathe in the hot springs!" He said smiling.

"Alright, your a bit young but that's fine, my name is Katsuki Bakugo as you probably already know. I'm the future king, welcome to my personal guard ranks Dunce face." I said as he frowned.

"Don't worry, he gives nicknames to everyone, either nice ones or mean ones, he doesn't really mean them." Kirishima said as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm so glad to be part of your personal protection squad! Lets call this the Bakusquad!" He yelled as Kirishima high fived him.

"You two are complete idiots!" I yelled as they both laughed.

I rolled my eyes and walked back inside as Denki and Kirishima followed, I showed him around the castle, where the toilets, the armory and weapons, the bedrooms rooms are and where the dinning room are situated. I stop at the guest room next to mine, It had a bed and some furniture inside of it.

"It's your room now, keep it in order and clean, your dismissed for today. Make sure you go eat at the dinning hall at 5 pm." I said calmly.

He nodded eagerly and ran into his bed, I heard him say 'oh wow so soft' which made me cringe, people really do live in poverty huh? I... I wanna change that... So that my people can eat till they're full, sleep on comfortable beds, have a place to live... I sigh and walk back to my bedroom with Kirishima.

This is starting to feel more like home...

-TO BE CONTINUED