First heat

Waterfall cave | 2 pm

Katsuki's POV

I open my eyes to notice Deku still asleep next to me, I mean we did stay up all night, I can't blame him for being tired. Upon looking closer, I realized he was heavy breathing and sweating alot... He's about to start his heat... I gulped and rolled him on top of me, rubbing his back as he started to tremble.

"BAKUBRO HELP!" I heard from a distance.

I picked Deku up softly, I walked to the entrance to see Kirishima and Denki running around the lake trying to avoid Deku's pack.

"BARK!" Deku's screamed now awaken.

They all stopped and rushed to us, they stopped and licked him each before leaving back into the forest, guess they we're protecting Deku... I layed Deku in the bed and stepped out, they sighed and ran to me.

"What the fuck are you two doing here!?" I said angrily.

"The wolves chased us here!" Denki said all exaggerated.

"Is Izuku okay?" He asked as I let them in.

Since his heat wasn't fully started, his smell wasn't loose so I didn't mind them being around for now. Deku woke up looking sick, he was panting a lot and had a bit of lewdness to his face.

"Hey Izuku! Do you remember me?" Kirishima asked as Deku sat up.

"Kiri....pima..." He said tiredly.

"Aww he's exhausted, maybe we should let him sleep..." Kirishima said as Denki aproached Deku.

"Hi there! I'm Denki Kaminari! I'm a beta!" He said smiling as Deku smiled back.

"Hi Diki! Me Izu!" He said proud as Denki frowned.

"No my name is Denki." He said confused.

"I say wrong?" He said tearing up.

I growled at Denki and immediately hugged Deku who cried on my shoulder.

"Shh you said it okay, dumbass here didn't hear you clearly is all." I said while sending a death stare to Denki.

Deku barked a little and whined before snuggling my chest. Guess he couldn't speak while feeling so upset, not that I mind much.

"Oh god, I'm sorry! He's learning our language, huh?" He said as Kirishima slapped the back of Denki's head.

Deku stopped crying and sighed before hugging me like a koala to look at my friends as I sat down with him on my lap, my back facing the idiots.

"Kiripima it's been long..." He said smiling.

Kirishima smiled back and nodded as I sniffed Deku's glands, I was awaiting and kinda dreading the moment it would burst into the room.

"We should leave you two alone since his heat and all... We'll be at the ruins if you need anything." Kirishima said pushing Denki out.

"I speak bad" Deku said looking down.

"No.. Baby, you just started to speak our language, give yourself time okay?" I said as he nodded.

"Kacchan? Will you always be by me?" He asked trembling.

"I marked you Deku, I'll never have another mate, because I wanted you. So of course I'm staying." I said before kissing his cheek.

"Ah! Gnn- Ow!" He squeaked out as his smell blasted the room.

I layed down with him on my chest as he started to cry, it hurted to see him in so much pain.

"Hurts alpha, hurts!" He said as he started to heavily breathe.

I hugged him closer, gently rubbing his back as I sent calm pheromones into the air, he sniffed them happily as it seemed to tone the pain down. He suddenly got worst, my instincts we're screaming to mate him, I gulped and simply kissed his forehead before he screamed.

"AHHHH! *HOWLS*" Deku yelled out as he started to become burning hot.

I layed him next to me before rubbing his stomach, he got more silent and started to sob and sniff but genuinely enjoyed my belly rubs.

"Thank you Kacchan..." He whispered before falling asleep.

I continued to rub his stomach, hoping it would be enough, I don't want to have to do things to him to ease his pain. He wouldn't get it if I suddenly told him about how I can pleasure him, it's best that I just keep it like this... Unless he suffers too much, this is all I will do.

(Time skip of 2 days)

Deku has been sleeping for two days, I'm getting worried, he hasn't woken up at all, I'm scared he might not wake up... Kaminari says it's a thing that happens when an omega gets marked before their first heat, it makes them knocked out for 2 to 3 days... I sigh and gently kiss his lips, he smiles a little before starting to pant, he's getting worst... He suddenly snaps his eyes open, screaming like someone was killing him.

"DEKU BABY CALM DOWN IT'S OKAY!" I yelled while hugging him as he trashed around.

"HURTS! KATSUKI IT HURTS!" He screams as his body trembled like crazy.

I was terrified, my mate, my love, my little omega, is in pure agony, to which I could solve by trying to satisfy him... I'm scared to go too far, I'm scared to scare him... I'm scared to mess up. He suddenly stops screaming and hugs me as he cries.

"Stop pain Kacchan, me can't take no more." He said through his sobs.

"Deku I can't-"

He looked up at me with pure lust in his eyes, his scent blasted the cave like there was no tomorrow. He climbed on me and kissed me passionately before rubbing us together, he winced and moaned at the same time, making my head spin.

"Deku stop!" I said grabbing his waist to stop him.

He layed on me, unable to hold himself up anymore, he smelled my glands, moaning into my ear.

"Alpha help pleaseeee!" He whine into my ear.

I tightened my grip on his hips as he tried to grind us again, I can't give in, I'll hurt him, I'll scare him... I'll mess up everything we have... I can't afford that, I love him so much it hurts... More than any rut ever could. I wanna keep him safe, from any harm, from any danger...

Even from me...

-TO BE CONTINUED