Two alphas, one omega

Castle hall | 3h55 pm

Bakugo's POV

I had left my room a few hours ago, having fed and cuddled my omega enough for him to get a good nap, I wished it would be easier for us to just enjoy ourselves.

But as soon as I stop doing things, their words come into my mind.

"You need to mate by the end of the week, or else... We'll have to apply stronger mesures."

The audacity of them, demanding that I mate my beloved, did they not hear what I had fucking said?

Deku was in no way, shape or form ready to mate, I couldn't just take him and finalize our bond! It could ruin everything I had worked so hard to build with him.

Not to mention the recent sexual assault he experienced.

"There has to be a way to get around this..." I mumbled as I paced around the room, despite Deku telling me he would be willing to mate, I couldn't bring myself to do it.

He had been more than clear about the whole process scaring him before, he wasn't ready, he was simply trying to lift some weight off my shoulders, how could he think of building a family when his had died so recently.

It pained me, knowing that little pup he played with all the time had perished, I had made sure to order a proper burial for all of them so that Deku could go there to morn and remember them when he needs it.

"Your highness... Sorry to bother but my king has arrived and resquests your attention." Iida suddenly said, approaching me from the main door, seemingly worried about my reaction to his words.

"Of course he fucking is... Ťəłł ĥ!nn țœ fūčķ œff." I told Iida in his language, seeing the guard sigh and shake his head before turning on his heels, making way towards where his king most likely stood.

"Like I needed this right now!" I yelled as I kicked a rock that lay on the carpet, crossing my arms as the door opened, boots echoing through the empty walls.

Did no one ever listen to me in this damned castle!?

"Łœŋğ țįnnə ŋœ ßəə, Ɓæķūĝœ." Icy-thot began as he walked into the room, my skin crawling at the sound of his native tongue, the accent strong and deep within his tone.

"The fuck are you doing here, I don't have time for you."

"Ÿœū ðœnț? Ẅĥæț æ ßĥænnə..."

"Cut the shit... Tell me why you're here, Į ķŋœẅ ÿœū ẅænț ßœnnəțĥīnĝ œūț œf nnə." I spoke out in a frustrated tone, his heterocromatic eyes glancing around the room as if searching for something.

"Izuku?"

"Ẅĥæț æɓœūț ĥīnn?"

"Not mated yet?"

If my eyes could have exploded like my quirk, at this moment, they would have. This bastard had the audacity to ask if I had mated with my omega!? He was looking for trouble now for sure!

But before I could put my thoughts into the subject matter, a loud clasp of hands, followed by a clearing of throats echoed in the room, making me sigh.

"Oh! Mister Shōto! I did not expect you to arrive so soon, the ceremony has not yet been decided." My father said accross the room as my eye twitched, it made sense now, why he showed up out of no where.

I could see by the excitement that glowed on his face that this fucker was more than happy to hear that Deku was still unmated.

I opened my mouth to object, but closed it rather quickly when Deku popped his head out of the corridor, a large smile plastered on his face as he hopped down the stairs.