My omega...

Untamed forest  | 1 am

Katsuki's POV

"Mark me?" Deku asked confused.

I gently caressed his cheek as I looked at him with all my love I had for him.

"Yes, you see, when an alpha love an omega, they bite the back of their neck where their scent glands is, that marks them for life that they belong to that alpha alone." I said as he looked at me with tears.

"Aww Kacchan..." He said petting my face.

"I love you Deku, and I want to use my once in a life time reservoir of mark venom on you." I said before kissing his jaws.

He started to cry and looked at me softly, he pushed me gently off, did he not want me to mark him!? He suddenly removed his shirt and layed back down on his stomach while being on my cape. I gulped, he was offering his neck to me just now, he wants me to claim him.

"Do it Kacchan... Make me yours." He said as I gulped.

I climbed on top of him, gently leaning down, he's going to me mine and mine alone. I gently licked his neck as he moaned, I sighed and bared my teeths before biting his glands.

"AAH~!" Deku yelled as I waited for the taste of blood before letting go.

I licked my lips clean as he sighed while his body trembled. He slowly turned around as I helped him, he looked at me with so much love, it almost drowned me on the spot.

"I love you Kacchan." He said as I kissed him.

We spent the rest of the night cuddling and kissing, when the sun rose up, I sighed knowing I needed to go.

"Deku, I'm gonna tell my mom that I'm going on a hunting trip, it's a lie... I'll come here to help you throught your heat okay?" I asked as he nodded.

"Come back fast Kacchan... I miss alpha easy..." He said as I kissed him again.

"I know baby, I miss you quickly too... Now keep my cape, I'll be back soon." I said placing my cape on him.

"Bye bye Kacchan!" He said waving at me as I left throught the tree's

I don't like leaving like this, his heat could literally happen any seconds now, and now that I've marked him, I'm forever linked to him... Which means I stress way fucking more for him, I don't want him to suffer alone without me to hold him. I make it to my castle, I walk into my room and sigh, I shower before changing and stepping outside my room. My mother and father greet me as they walked out of their room, I stop them as Denki and Kirishima join me.

"Good morning mother, me, Kirishima and Denki are going on a hunt, it can take up to 2 week but I should be back before that..." I said as she smiled and nodded.

"Please be careful son. You two, take good care of my son." She said before they both walked past us.

I sighed, relaxed and ran to my room as my two friends followed me confused.

"Katsuki what's this hunt your talking about?" He asked as I sighed and grabbed my pelts.

"I'm not hunting... I need you to come with me for protection yes... But from other alpha's..." I said as they frowned.

"Are you going to hide!? What trouble did you get into this time Bakubro!" Kirishima yelled as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not hidding or in trouble... It's Deku, he's gonna have his first heat." I said as they both gasped.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD US SOONER! HURRY!" Denki yelled pulling me out the room.

We hurried and grabbed the horses before heading towards the untamed forest. I stopped at the ruins and thanked them for their help.

"Katsuki, there's nothing I wouldn't do for you." Kirishima said holding my shoulders.

"Now go take care of your boyfriend!" Denki said slapping my back.

I smiled and rushed inside the forest, after 5 minutes, I finally made it, to my horror, he had fallen asleep in the open. Anyone could have came by and attacked him, I sighed and walked to him, he looked so frail like this. I picked him up and walked behind the waterfall since there's a small cave there. I placed my cape on some grass and leafs I brought to make a mat and layed down with him next to me. I brought him close before closing my eyes due to fatigue.

Kaminari's POV

Katsuki left inside the forest, we've been sitting here for like 5 minutes, I look at the place, It's like an old castle ruins.

"Where are we?" I asked as Kirishima giggled.

"This used to be the old Bakugo castle! They got it destroyed after the current one was built, it's where Bakubro comes to hunt or relax... Now he comes to meet his lover... I'm happy he didn't push Izuku away... He deserves happiness." Kirishima said looking down.

"Why does he refused to openly say he's gay?" I asked as he sighed.

"You see, when he was little, he had a brother, Asia Bakugo... He was a nice guy really, he loved everything and everyone... He was gay... He publically announced it since he was proud... Bakubro was 6 when his brother was tied to a trunk, torture and then burned to death... He... He never recovered, so he's afraid that not only will he be view the same way those monsters did... But he's scared Izuku will turn like his brother... I just... I don't know how to tell him that a lot of people theses days say that they're gay openly... He doesn't listen much to people you know..." Kirishima said as I looked down.

"No wonder he's so scared to even speak about it, poor him." I said clenching my fists.

I sighed and looked at the bright blue sky, what's so bad with being gay... I'm straight so I don't understand them but still, I see no problem... I suddenly hear a growl and breaking branches.

"Did you hear that!?"

-TO BE CONTINUED