Hi, I'm Kirishima!

Katsuki's Bedroom | 9 am

Katsuki's POV

I've confessed to Deku 3 days ago, I was really busy since my mother kept trying to get me more omegan females, It's frustrating since I can't sneak out to see Deku... Kirishima noticed I was growing irritated, so him and Denki are trying to convince my mother to let me breathe a little... I'm still waiting on them to come back, like on cue the door opens to my bodyguards. However they look disappointed, I growled loudly as they both sat on my bed.

"She said no..." Denki said as I stood up and sent an explosion on the wall.

The castle vibrated as I punched the wall, they both sighed and smiled at me.

"You miss him that bad huh?" Kirishima said as I gritted my teeth.

"3 fucking days and I feel like I'm going insane already... I wanna smell his soft cinnamon and rain smell again, I want his body near me, his smile plastered on his face for me! Ah fuck I'm so in love it's driving me insane!" I yelled as they chuckled.

"He scented you didn't he?" Kirishima said as I nodded.

"Yeah, your getting withdrawals to scent him again, it's normal when unmated." He said smiling.

"Shitty hair please, I need to see him, I'm gonna kill someone if I don't!" I yelled as he laughed.

"I have an idea, just sneak out when the lights are out." He said as I smiled.

"Nice idea Shitty hair!" I said as my eyes glowed with hope.

"You're adorable like that Katsuki!" Denki said as I rolled my eyes.

"You... You wanna come see him?" I asked looking at the floor.

Kirishima's eyes grew wide as he smiled happily and rapidly nodded as he stood up.

"I SO WANNA MEET THE LITTLE GUY YOU CALL DEKU!" He said as I rolled my eyes.

"I'll stay here to cover you in case someone tries to see you tonight for some reason." Denki said smiling.

"I... Thanks you two..." I said as they teared up and jumped on me hugging me tightly.

"KATSUKI!" They cried out as I sparked my hands screaming.

They chuckled and got off, like promised, when the lights turned off, me and Kirishima sneaked out while Denki stayed behind. I walked to the wood, when we entered there was a sour smell of sea water and rotten apple, I looked at Kirishima worried. We ran as fast as we could, when we made it to the lake, Deku layed there crying but surrounded by 3 wolfs and a pup, they stood up growling before seeing me, bowing and leaving us. Deku lifted his poor sad face and spotted me, his eyes grew so wide I thought they would pop out, he stood up and jumped on me.

"KACCHAN BACK!" He screamed as I hugged him.

He was the one who was creating the sour smell, but it quickly became the soft cinnamon and rain I loved as he scented me. I let him do it as Kirishima awed at us.

"Who is you?" He asked as we stood up.

"Hi! I'm Kirishima! His bodyguard and bestfriend!" He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Ki... Kir... Kiri... KIRIPIMA!" He yelled as I chocked on air.

Kirishima looked in awe before he started to cry and hugged Deku tightly as he cried.

"OMG HE'S TOO PURE BAKUBRO!" He said as Deku hugged back.

"Oi get off! He's mine!" I said as he chuckled.

He let Deku go, I sighed and hugged Deku while rubbing his back, I know he was sad because I was gone too long.

"Kacchan, why g-gone... so alone." He said as I sighed.

"I know and I'm so sorry Deku, my mom was being a bitch..." I said as he frowned.

"Bitch?" He asked as my eyes grew wide and Kirishima gasped before he slapped the back of my head.

"Deku don't say that... It's a bad word..." I said as he nodded.

"Mom bitch?" He said as I couldn't help but laugh.

"OMG WHAT HAVE YOU DONE KATSUKI!" Kirishima yelled as I started to cry from laughter.

"Yeah... She is." I said before he kissed my cheek.

"Kacchan! Look!" He said grabbing a stick.

He started to trace something on the ground, my heart stopped, it spelled 'I ♡ U'.

"Oh my fucking god Deku I love you too!" I yelled jumping on him.

We both fell in the water as Kirishima giggled, I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately as he kissed me back. I pulled away and hugged the living crap out of him as he giggled.

"You two are so adorable!" Kirishima said squealing in the background.

"Shut up!" I said as Deku laughed.

We all undressed and played in the water together for what seemed like hours, when we finally stopped, the moon was about to set. I sighed and got out of the water, I quickly dried up along with Kirishima before dressing up again.

"Deku, I need to head back to the castle..." I said gently cupping his cheek as he stepped out of the water.

"Alpha... Back when?" He asked tears filling his eyes.

It was hurting my heart to have to hide him like this, he had to wait for me all the time.

"Tomorrow night, I'll be alone this time, we can make your vocabulary better okay?" I said as he pulled my face towards him and kissed me.

His eyes we're leaking tears like there was no tomorrow, his lips stuck to me like I would disappear. It hurted to see him so desperate for my love and attention. I wrapped my arms around him, pushing the kiss to be deeper, he let out a small moan as we separated, I kissed him again before letting him go.

"Bye Izuku!" Kirishima said as I rolled my eyes.

"Bye Kacchan! Kiripima!" He said a Kirishima chuckled.

"He's really adorable... He's what you always wanted Bakubro but... You need to stop this whole hidding my omega thing..." He said as I growled.

"I can't do that, I'm suposed to be a model, I can't make him my omega publicly..." I said as Kirishima sighed.

"It's gonna bite you back one day Katsuki, I'm telling you..." He said as I sighed.

"I know..."

-TO BE CONTINUED