I'm so sorry...

Untamed forest | 5 am

Katsuki's POV

I've been in the cave with Deku for a week and a couple of days, his heat finally stopped last night, he's been sleeping ever since... I didn't touch him sexually, I didn't satisfy him... I simply got him food and water, made sure he always had my smell or me by his side, I gave him as much affection as I could... But now that it's over... One problem lingers, everything about me smells like his heat... It's strong too, I don't know how I'll be able to sneak back in undetected...

"Mmm... K-Kacchan?" Deku asked slowly waking up.

"I'm here baby..."

"You leave now, right?" He said sobbing.

I sighed and layed back down with him, he crawled into my arms and started to cry.

"Deku I'll be back soon I promise... I just need to pass time with my mom and do stuff... I should be back by tomorrow or after tomorrow okay?" I said before he kissed me.

"Ill miss alpha... Don't go long..." He said as I wiped his tears.

I kissed him one last time before choosing to leave my cape with him, that way he can have my smell even if I'm not there... It's not the best but it's better than nothing. I walked out and towards the ruins, I didn't want to leave, my whole body was now screaming to stay by his side, but I needed to go... I make it to the ruins where Kirishima and Denki are sleeping.

"Wake up extras! We're leaving!" I yelled as they jumped.

They smiled for a second before sniffing, they looked at me in shock, so it's that bad huh?

"Bakubro... You smell like an omega in heat so bad!" Kirishima said as I sighed.

"Yeah... I know..." I said as they both sighed.

"You know your mother will know you lied..." Denki said as I sighed.

"She wont be that mad right? Plus we got the preys and a good fake story..." I said as they shrugged.

We all climbed on the horses and left for the castle, as I expected, when the doors opened... Everyone looked at me surprised, they didn't expect me to come out of the door due to the smell. My mother and father we're sitting at their throne, staring at me furiously.

"So you lied..." My mother said as my father gritted his teeth.

"No! I did go hunting! Look! We brought two boars and a deer!" I said pointing at what Kirishima and Denki hunted to help the cover up story.

"We know you've been sneaking out recently... Uraraka saw you and we asked her to check if you'd do it again... You're grounded here for 5 days for sneaking out!" My father said as my eyes blew wide.

"You can't! I have to-" I said before my mother interrupted me.

"Don't give us excuses... Now why do you smell like an omega in heat?" She asked as I lied... again.

"There was an omega in heat stuck in one of our traps, we brought him to a safe house but his smell got stuck on me since he made me sleep the night there..." I said, hoping she would believe me.

"That's very kind of you... Now in your room, you have omega's coming tomorrow..." She said as I walked to my room.

This is bad, I promised Deku I would be back soon, I won't be able to go for 5 days! He's gonna think I abandoned him! Oh god please forgive me Izuku!

Izuku's POV

Kacchan left yesterday morning, I miss him already so much, but that's fine... I'll see him again soon. I roll into the soft cape my alpha gave me, I love it so much and it's so comfortable! I sniff it lightly, it smells just like Kacchan~ I sigh and roll myself into it, I can't wait to feel his body against mine again... Kacchan was so nice and caring to me, he refused to mate me while I was in heat, which I am very grateful for. I sighed again, slowly feeling the weight of fatigue tow on me, I closed my eyes, sniffing his cape one more time before falling asleep.

The next day | 9 pm

Kacchan never came... Where is he? Did he get in trouble and couldn't be bothered to come just yet? Not that it matters since I know he'll come back, Kacchan did say 2 or 3 days so I'll definetly see him tomorrow. I undress and jump in the water, Lucky, the pack's pup joins me. It soon became a battle of who could splash the other more, it was really fun, I love playing with Lucky, but something felt off today. I miss Kacchan too much, that's what's off I know it... Yet I can't help but want to play still, disregarding my sadness until Lucky stopped and looked at me worried.

(They're talking in wolf language btw)

"Are you okay Izuku?" Lucky asked worried.

"Yeah? Why wouldn't I be?" I asked as he sighed.

"I don't know, you looked like you we're in pain, like your heart is aching... Is everything alright?" He asked as I sighed.

"My alpha was supposed to come here today or tonight but... He never came..." I said looking in the direction he would normally come from.

"I see, did you not mate properly on your heat?" He asked as I choked.

"WE DIDN'T MATE!" I yelled as he looked dead serious.

"Then maybe he left to get a mate that would... That's how alpha's are you know..." He said as my heart dropped.

Kacchan wouldn't do that right!? He said he used his once in a lifetime venom on me, he can't get another mate... I grabbed my claim mark on my neck... Oh god... Please be there tomorrow Kacchan! I need to make sure you didn't leave me, that you do truly love me, that nothing can separate us from one another.

You will come to me tomorrow for sure! Because I'm your one and only mate!

-TO BE CONTINUED