Broken heart

Hunting forest | 8 am

Izuku's POV

Kacchan hasn't come back... It's been 4 days, I grab the cape, holding it closely as I sniff the smell of my love. I'm in the hunting area where we saved that alpha the other day. I sigh and grab the rabit trapped inside the bear trap, I turn around to head back when I stepped into a barbed trap, I scream and cry as the net wraps around me and claws my skin. The pain is incredible really, the metal really digs deep into my flesh, I pull the cape to my chest as I scream in agony.

"KACCHAN HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!" I cried as the barbed net started to cut along my skin like knives.

It burned, it scratched, it hurted... I started to cry even more as my clothes began to grow damp with blood. I tried to move to look around, only to scream in pure misery seconds later. I closed my eyes, snuggled with the cape, Kacchan will come, Kacchan will save me. I repeated it over and over until I started to chant it.

"Kacchan will come, Kacchan will save me..."

"Alpha will save me from the pain..."

"Does alpha still love me?" I said before starting to shake.

Does he? If so where is he, was Lucky right all along!? Oh god, I'm going to die here... Actually, maybe that's for the better... I don't wanna live without Kacchan... I hope he's happy with his new mate...

"I love you Katsuki."

Katsuki's POV

I was in the middle of rejecting an omegan female when I felt a shiver down my spine.

"I love you Katsuki."

Deku? That sounded like Deku... Something isn't right... I don't like this at all.

"Son please sit down for the next girl..." My mother said as I looked at Kirishima scared.

"Mom I need to go!" I said running down the stairs as my guards followed.

The door was immediately blocked, I looked up furious, theses fuckers are stopping me from seeing my mate.

"Katsuki you're in the middle of omegan choosing and grounded. You can't leave." My dad said as I started to growl and spark my hands.

"Bitch... You better let me out or I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL BLOW THIS PLACE TO ASH!" I screamed as my mother growled.

"Katsuki Bakugo, I am sorry but it's a no. Shota take care of this please..." She said as our assasin sighed.

"Don't make me use my quirk please and just go back..." He said as I tried to blast him.

My quirk was shut by his own, I fucking hate his quirk! I growled and swung at him, only to be pinned down.

"Stop it Bakubro! You're only making it worst for yourself!" Kirishima yelled as I growned.

"If you don't stop now Bakugo I will ground you for another 5 days." My dad said codly.

My eyes widened and I stopped, Aizawa let me go and I sighed. I was pissed, I wanted to go protect my omega of whatever was making him call out to me. Deku please hold on until tomorrow! I promise I will see you then just please, don't die.

The next day

Castle main hall | 10 am

I walk in circles as I awaited for my parents to come back from their meeting, they said I would be allowed to leave once they came back.

"Relax Bakubro... It won't be much longer-"

"I HEAR THE CRIES OF MY OMEGA! HOW CAN I BE CALM!?" I yelled as he sighed.

"I'm sure you are exaggerating because you miss him, you know how alpha's are Bakubro..." He said as I sighed.

My parents walked into the room seconds later, I turned around and bolted for the door but was yet again blocked.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS BULLSHIT!?" I yelled getting restless.

"Before you go... We want you to tell us why you sneaked out... You aren't leaving the room until you tell us the truth... Kirishima and Kaminari will have to tell us whether it's true or not as well. There will be punishment for you two if you lie." My father said as they shivered.

"I... I sneaked out because I... I needed air from all of the things I'm forced to do here." I said slightly scared.

"Is that true?" My mother asked.

"I mean that's the reason he started to sneak out yes." Kirishima said as Denki shrugged.

"Okay... How about what you do out there?" My father asked as I gulped.

"I go to the Untamed forest and relaxe or hunt for fun..." I said nervously.

My mother looked at Kirishima, he looked at me with guilt before bowing as an apology.

"The first part is partially truth... The rest is false..." Kirishima said as Kaminari looked away guiltily.

"Son... I will ask one last time... Why do you go to the untamed forest at night?" My mother asked angrily.

"BECAUSE MY OMEGA IS THERE!" I screamed angrily as everyone looked at me shocked.

"Y-you found an omega that pleases you?" My father said chocked.

"YES! PLEASE I HEAR THEIR CRIES LET ME GO!" I begged as tears started to stream down my face.

The door immediately opened as my mother signaled me, I bolted out and jumped on my horse, not even waiting for my guards. I'm begging the gods that he is okay, because it'll be my fault if he wasn't, I'm suposed to take care of him, to be there for him! I messed up! I've so messed up! I arrive at the ruins, there's a smell of blood that's roaming around, oh god no... I run to the lake, he isn't here, I make it to the cave, he isn't there either...

"DEKU!!! WHERE ARE YOU BABY!?" I yelled as I ran back towards the ruines.

I hear a faint howl, it was very very weak and barely audible, but I heard it, I sprinted towards the sound. I soon made it to the hunting forest, I couldn't believe my eyes, I heard Kirishima and Denki yelling as I watched in horror as my mate was bleeding out, his eyes wide open and dull as he gently swung left to right inside a barbed net. His legs dangling out with an arm stuck in the air and the other under him... My cape gently layed on his bloody chest.

-TO BE CONTINUED