So you admit your gay!?

Untamed forest | 12 pm

Katsuki's POV

Me and Kirishima are currently hunting, it's been a week since I've been visiting Izuku, he's already getting better at saying letters. I was supposed to go see him when Kirishima found me, I lied saying I was gone on a hunt, so he offered to help, now I'm stuck hunting with him.

"So Bakubro? You gonna tell me the real reason we're here or are you gonna keep aimlessly walking me around as if we we're hunting..." He said with impatience in his voice.

"I... I can't tell you..." I said as he sighed.

"Bakubro, you've been avoiding your omegan female all week, you keep running out in the woods every time you have a chance to... What's bringing you here!?" He said as I sighed.

"An omega..." I said as he gasped.

"WAIT YOU ACTUALLY FOUND A GIRL THAT INTEREST YOU!?" He yelled as I chuckled.

"Look you can't talk to anyone about this okay!" I said as he nodded rapidly.

"What's her name!?" He said eagerly shaking.

"His name is Izuku..." I said emphasizing on 'his'.

"OH MY GOD SO YOU FINALLY ADMIT IT! YOU ADMIT IT! YOU'RE GAY!" He yelled as I growled.

"Shut up shitty hair!" I said as he chuckled.

"So... What are you gonna do with Hana?" He said worried.

"Nothing, I have to keep her as my wife..." I said as he gasped.

"But Bakugo, you can only mark one omega in your life you know..." He said as I flinched.

I looked at the ground angrily, so if I mark her as my wife, I'll never have Deku? Oh god this can't happen, I need to get rid of her!

"I need to do something real quick wait here and DON'T follow me!" I yelled running towards the lake.

I make it there a couple of seconds later, playing in the water naked was Deku with his wolf companions, I smiled as he helped the pup swim. He noticed me and smiled.

"Ka!" He yelled as I chuckled.

I tried to teach him how to say Katsuki, but he can only say Ka, so I let him call me that instead of bark... Yeah that's just weird to me.

"Hey, I need to do something important, can you wait for me a little longer?" I asked as he frowned.

"Mk!" He said smiling before talking to his wolf friends.

I smiled back and ran to shitty hair, he looked at me confused before smirking.

"Aww you went to tell him you'd be late didn't you Bakubro~" He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Hurry up, I wanna help him with his syllables today..." I said as he frowned.

"What do you mean by that?" He said as we started running.

"He doesn't speak human but understands it, so I'm trying to help him learn it..." I said as he gasped.

"Wow, Katsuki Bakugo is actually helping someone..." He said astonished.

"OI! I'M NOT THAT BAD OF A PERSON!" I yelled as he chuckled.

"A little bit..." He sweat dropped as I sighed.

We make it to the castle fairly quickly, when I arrived, the person I came for was sitting there... ON MY FUCKING THRONE!

"OI BITCH GET OFF MY FUCKING SEAT!" I yelled as she jumped surprised.

"My bad alpha..." She said as I cringed.

"I'm not your alpha. Get out! I don't want you." I said as she looked at me confused.

She ran to me, making me nauseous as she let her pheromones out, god they smell disgusting!

"Oh Katsuki please tell me what I did so I can fix our love..." She said as I cringed.

I growled, grabbing her arm tightly and pulling her off the throne angrily before I forced her out the doors.

"That's the thing Hana, there was never any love, and I just confirmed it could never happen either. Go back to where you came from!" I yelled slamming the doors.

I sighed and looked up to see Denki confused along with my parents and some servants.

"WHAT!?" I yelled as the servants scurried away.

"What happened Katsuki baby? Was she being mean or something?" My mother asked as I growled.

"She was really nice to me and one of the rare one's who wasn't afraid... But her scent made me nauseous..." I said as she nodded and walked to me.

"Don't worry son, I have plenty more~" She said smiling as I sighed.

I couldn't tell her, I couldn't say I didn't need more because I already had fallen for one omega already... A very cute and special one... I sighed and nodded as she ran to my father while Kirishima whispered to Denki, they looked at me and lift their thumbs up. I chuckled and left back towards the forest, I made it in approximately 20 minutes, he was laying there in the clothes I gave him asleep with a wolf. I smiled as the wolf woke up to my smell, he bowed and walked away to give us space. I leaned down as Deku snored lightly, I gently petted his hair while he wiggled a bit,openning his eyes and stretching before smiling to me brightly.

"KA!" He squealed out happily.

"Hey there Deku... You wanna learn more of my language?" I asked as he sat up eagerly nodding.

"Kat!" He managed out as I smiled.

"Yeah, that's me, now try and say your name, it goes I-zu-ku" I said as he frowned.

"Ka-ts...ts..." He said trying his best to say my name.

"Deku no... Silly, my name isn't necessary... You need to learn your name..." I said as he growled.

"Okay fine... How about Animal... Can you say an?" I asked as he smiled.

"An... An-im..." He tried to say.

"Good keep going." I said smiling.

"Anim...anima...animal!" He said smiling.

I was really happy to see him progress it was filling my heart with pride.

"Okay now let's learn this!" I said showing him some change I had on me.

"*bark?*" He said confused as I chuckled.

"It's called change, can you say change?" I asked as he smiled.

"Ch...chan..." He said before looking at me with surprise.

"What is it Deku?" I asked a bit worried.

"Ka... Chan... KACCHAN!"

-TO BE CONTINUED