Can I control myself?

Shotown plaza | 11 am

Katsuki's POV

Me and the two idiots finally made it to the nearest town in the Todoroki kingdom, his kingdom is one of the smallest, mine being in second place after the Yayurozu, I'm glad it isn't too big because I can't wait much longer with this damn rut. I can control myself once I find him, but right now the pain of even being away is unbearable. Once again for the 12th time I trip and fall on all fours as the pain in my stomach increases... He's close... I can feel it.

"Bakubro! Shit are you okay?" Kirishima yelled helping me up.

"I will be soon, he's close I can f-feel it... Gnn-" I said falling forward.

Kirishima and Denki caught me and dragged me aside to a tree, Denki ran to grab water in the river while Kirishima tried to make air for me... I was slipping in and out of consciousness when the smell hit me, it was weak, but I could smell that rain and cinnamon anywhere. I pushed Kirishima off and sprinted despite the raging pain in my abdomen.

"BAKUGO WAIT! WE DON'T SPEAK THEIR LANGUAGE!" Kirishima yelled as Denki caught up.

I ran to the door, they must've known who I was because they immediately opened the door. I dashed through the town when I found him, I could see his green hair head run throught the crowd... God I missed him, I calmed down and started walking towards him when an alpha pinned him to the wall.... WHAT THE FUCK!? I ran forward and slammed into the alpha, Deku flew forward but I caught him in a hug from behind, he was trembling and reeking of fear pheromones.

"I got you baby... I got you, you're okay Deku..." I whispered softly in his ear as my rut calmed down.

I felt my entire body relax as his sweet smell released in my nose, I gently nuzzled his glands as he purred.

"Kacchan..." He said softly as he looked up at me.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?.... Did he touch you..." I said the last words in my alpha voice.

"Not now no... I was sad... he tried making not me sad but me no listened.... Me happy now~" He said smiling as the alpha got up.

"You..." He said as I recognize the voice.

"Tch... Icyhot, how unfortunate..." I said as he groaned at my nickname.

"Đøñ't čæłł nnə tI-Iæt..." He says as I rolled my eyes.

"I'll call you what I want, the fuck are you doing with my omega... He's clearly marked you fuck!" I yelled hugging Deku closer.

"¡ ₩æ$ bř¡nğ¡nğ I-I¡nn bæčķ tø ýøūř ū₩øřtI-Iý æ$$..." He said as I growled.

"UNWORTHY!? YOU WANNA FUCKING GO HALF AND HALF!?" I yelled before Kirishima stepped in between us.

"Whoa let's not fight now okay! Your both princes... Think of the consequences!" He said as we both sighed.

"Æłł ¡ ūnđ$tøøđ ₩æ$ ₩æř ænđ ¡ đøñ't ₩ænt tI-Iæt..." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"I don't want that either... But I want you to fucking apologize to Deku or else I'll- Gah!" I yelled letting Deku go and collapsing on the ground.

"KACCHAN!" Deku yelled before Kirishima pushed him back.

"Careful he's in rut... You don't wanna catch a wiff of his pheromones right now..." He said making wind to me as I groaned.

"$ūčķ$ tø bə ýøū~" Shoto said as I launched at him.

This fucker thinks he can mess with me and my mate!? Oh he is greatly mistaken! I bit his shoulder as he fell back screaming, I launch at him again but stop abruptly, avoiding a collision with Deku.

"Bad Kacchan! No fighting!" He yelled giving my head a weak smack.

"WHAT THE HELL DEKU HE'S LOOKING FOR IT! I CAN UNDERSTAND HIS LANGUAGE I KNOW WHAT THIS FUCKER SAYS!" I yelled as he sighed.

"Okay yes Shoto has flirt a bit but not disrespectful! Kacchan no right to bite!" He said as I sighed and hugged him.

"Stop being angry at me... My heart can't take it right now..." I said licking his mark.

"Mmh... Kacchan no..." He said as I stopped.

"Well... me go now..." Shoto said smiling at Deku before walking away.

"Hey fucker! Don't think I'll forget what you fucking did!" I yelled as he looked at me with his angry cold stare.

"Same here." He said holding his bleeding shoulder as he walked away.

"So.... How you doing Izu?" Kirishima asked as Deku sighed.

"Hungry..." He said as I chuckled.

"I am going to spoil you so bad... You have no idea how terrified I was when I lost you... Fuck I love you Deku never leave like that again..." I said scenting his glands.

He scented back happily before we started to walk to a restaurant.

"Kacchan... Me no money remember?" He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Prince remember..." I said in a mocking tone of his.

"Hey! Bad!" He yelled slapping the back of my head as Kirishima and Denki laughed.

"I would so kill you... But I missed you too much..." I said cuddling him as we walked.

"Why Kacchan so cuddly?" Deku asked as I started to clean him.

"Oh... Well he's in rut... He becomes very protective and affectionate of his mate... And once a wave hits... He eh... Wants to mate really really badly..." Kirishima said as Deku looked at me worried.

"I can control it... I think... It's never been this intense before..." I said as he nodded nervously.

The last thing I want is to scare him, god no... We make it to a ramen shop and stop by, I smile as Deku's stomach growl.

"Kacchan can I has?" He says pointing at the cheapest and smallest boil as his stomach growled again.

"I'm gonna take your large pork, naruto and carrot ramen please." I said said as the guy frowned.

"Eh Bakubro I think they speak a different language..." Kirishima said as I sighed.

"Fine... But don't you dare tell anyone... Ğ¡və nnə tI-Iə fūčķ¡nğ $þəč¡æł.... Łæřğə..." I said as the guy nodded and the others looked at me surprised.

"Kacchan speak Rokian?" Deku said as I chuckled.

"I speak Bakian, Rokian, Mirian and Shinorian..." I said as he looked at me impressed.

"Dang... I didn't know you we're so cool Katsuki!" Denki said as I gripped the counter.

My body swayed a little as I tried to catch the breath I had somehow lost...

"Kacchan?" Deku said as I gripped my forehead.

The world was spinning as my body started to heat up, I knew what was about to happen and I was worried. In a panicked movement, I grabbed Deku and sniffed him as much as I could trying to calm down. A wave in public is definitely not what I need... the guy gave us the bowl of ramen, I quickly payed him and looked at my guards.

"I'm in pre wave... I need a room..." I said as they both gasped.

"What's pre wave?" Deku asked as I felt a large spike of pain hit me.

I screamed and let Deku go, violently collapsing on the ground as my pheromones released everywhere. This is bad, anyone around me that's an omega or beta will collapse. Like on queue, Deku and Denki both fell to the ground panting. I looked up to see a familiar bi colored fuck helping me up.

"Ğřæb tI-Iə ønnəğæ ¡¡đæ..." He said as the other alpha picked Deku up.

"OI LET MY MATE GO! DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HIM! I'LL KILL YOU!" I growled and yelled angrily as I tried to get out of Shoto's grasp.

Shoto brought us to a hotel and locked me in a room. I started clawing at the door growling and drooling as I felt a second wave coming.

"Nobody touches my mate! He's mine! I'll mate him he's mine let him go!!"

To be continued...