Misery loves company

Riverside | 7 am

Katsuki's POV

I groan as my eyes slowly open, my head spinning like crazy, clearly having hit it somewhere, my back was extremely sore from the rough ground.

"Where the fuck..?" I mumbled as I sat up, ruffling my hair as I glanced around the area, clearly we had gotten ourselves out of that god forsaken biome of dryness because this place was flourishing with life.

"Ƴœū'ŕə æŵæƙə, ŵĥæț æ ßĥænnə." Shoto said as he looked at a bird perched on his elbow, my eye twitching in frustration as he showed his clear displeasure regarding my awakening.

"Listen you Icy thot! I ain't got time to waste on your pathetic excuse of an alpha, tell me where the fuck we are!" I yelled at him, the bird quickly flying away from my booming voice to the idiot's surprise.

He slowly turned his head to face me, his dead iconic expression facing me as he lifted his middle finger, showing that he did not give a fuck about my request.

"Oh you fūçƙịŋĝ çūŋț!"

"Łæŋĝūæĝə."

"ƳŒŪ ÇŒÇƘßŪÇƘỊŊĜ ƁỊȚÇĤ-"

"Quiet... Footsteps." He quickly said as my mouth shut, my eyes glancing around in confusion before the sound of steps echoed again.

I quickly grabbed my dagger from my belt as Shoto slowly drawed his sword, his shoulder already starting to heal thanks to his alphian blood.

"Ƴœū ßțæƴ ɓəĥịŋð... Ƴœūŕ ðæĝĝəŕ ịß ßnnæłłəŕ țĥæŋ nnƴ ßŵœŕð." He quickly whispered as I rolled my eyes, following close behind before we both stopped, shocked at what we were faced with.

I had never seen such a beautiful creature, they did not live in my kingdom, and by the looks of it, they did not live in the Todoroki kingdom either.

"What do you think it is?" I whispered as Todoroki hushed me, the large horse looking thing with thin horns slowly made its way towards the water, near the tree we were hidden behind.

It was magestic and so pure looking, but it seemed that despite Shoto's first amazement, his following actions reminded me of how insane he truly was.

I closed my eyes as he swung his sword, a small cry escaping the beast before its blood splattered on the wet grass, tainting the river.

"Now have food." Shoto said as I opened my eyes, putting my hands together as I apologies to the gods and thanked them for the meal.

"Ƴœū æŕə ɓŕūțæł..." I said as he looked at me with confusion, shaking his head as he started to skin the creature.

"Ị ɓəłịvə ŕəßœūŕçəfūł ịß țĥə ŕịĝĥț țəŕnn." He said as he removed the pelt and set it aside before cutting into the meat, making me frown in disgust.

"Nah, you are disturbingly brutal."

Bakugo dungeons | 5 am (7am for the princes)

Izuku's POV

I sigh as I hug myself, looking at the cell's walls, their damp and cold appearance reminding me of the terrors I once had to endure, his screams as fresh as that day.

His begs, his cries, I could remember them all, I could remember the way Uso had so painfully demanded to be spared, but I also remembered how much he had tried to spare me as much fear as possible.

I wondered if he ever made it out alive, I know he had severely injured himself in an attempt to prevent pups from growing within himself, I gulped at the memory.

So much blood...

I flinched when a shaddow appeared infront of me, snapping me out of my thoughts as I looked up to see what stood before my cell.

"So, have you gotten to reflect upon your words?" An annoyingly familiar alphian voice asked as I looked at their face, my eyes meeting with the boring brown alpha.

"I no answer." I mumbled as he chuckled, unlocking the cell before stepping in, putting me on guard as the Bakugo king approached me.

"You are quite the disobedient little omega, I know you are wild... But I am going to need more discipline if you are going to become my son's queen." He said as he took another step, my body springing up to stand my ground as I growled.

I would not allow him to do anything to me, I would fight to the death if need be, this man meant nothing to me, even if he was Kacchan's father.

"Go to hell!" I yelled before spitting at his feet, his face turning into an ugly grin before he gripped my neck, making me gasp as I clawed at his hands.

"You remind me so much of my son, he has such a foul mouth. But as much as I tolerate my son's behavior... You are not my child, I will not accept it from you." He said as he squeezed my neck harder, making my eyes look around for an exit as I grew more and more panicked.

"Let... me... go!" I whimpered out as he shook his head and let my neck go, my lung burning as I coughed a fit, desperately inhaling air again.

"You will learn your place in due time, and manners." He said while stepping out, locking the cell behind himself before walking out of the room, leaving me bewildered.

"This man evil... Looks are deceiving..." I cried out as I hugged my knees, wishing my alpha was here to hug me.

R

iverside area | 9h26 am

Unknown POV

"Are you sure about what you saw, sir Sero?" I asked my knight as he nodded, pointing to the riverbed, blood still freshly leaking into the water.

"I promise your highness, someone killed a deer not too far up the river, you can see the blood right here that comes from upstream. We also found its bones not too far up ahead, but the killers are no where to be seen." My knight said as I glanced up to the corpse remains, closing my eyes as I clicked my fingers.

Two large deers with enormous crowns walked up to me, lowering their head as I hoped on one of them, these murderers would not get away with it.

"Sero, go alert my fellow deers, none must be harmed by these killers."

"Yes my queen. Oh, and what should I tell your mother?"

"Tell the Valide that we will be late tonight, I will hunt these bastards myself." I said as my knight bowed and hoped on the other deer.

"Safe travels, my queen."

There would be nothing safe for anyone in my path.

To be continued...