Kidnapped

Untamed forest lake | 10 am

Izuku's POV

Kacchan left an hour ago and I'm already lonely, did we scent when he left? Oh god I need to scent my mate! I stand up and start running, only to be stopped by Maki the pack leader...

"Izuku, you mustn't venture out, your alpha has given you orders... You should obey them..." Maki said as I turned around growling and sat at the water with Lucky.

"I miss Kacchan so much already..." I said as I started to cry.

"Hey don't cry Izuboo... I'm sure you'll see him soon in no time!" Lucky said to me smiling.

"Yeah maybe you're right-" I said before the pack's hunter howled a danger warning.

I stood up and pulled my small knife out as Lucky stood by my side, Maki doesn't usually call out danger and just deals with it... This must be bad.

"Hey kid! Get out of here! They're strong!" Shindo yelled as I took a step back but growled.

"DON'T USE YOUR ALPHA VOICE ON ME!" I yelled as he looked at me sorry.

"Forgive me.... but please.. Go... It's my duty as an alpha to protect omegas. So please... run!" He said as me and lucky dashed into the woods.

I could hear screams and snarls of pain as the branches cutted my cheeks, what if I came back to my pack being dead!? I stopped in my tracks, I'm not a coward, I'm not gonna save myself while other's die! I did a quick turn around, running as fast as I could back to the screams. I make it back to the lake and stop... looking at the scene in horror, every wolves we're dead. I grabbed Lucky who was now crying at his mother's and father's death. I noticed Shindo fighting a weird looking guy a bit further ahead and crouched to hide better.

"Where is the omega, I can smell them..."

"I NOT TELL YOU SHIT!" Shindo yelled.

"Your strong.... you could join us, have all the ladies you want~ Come on, be rational and give us the omegan that lives here..."

"GO DIE!" Shindo yelled dashing forward.

I watched in fear as they started a fist fight, there's no way I can fight back a guy that teleports! Shindo makes the ground shake, making me lose balance and fall face first in the dirt.

"Ah... there you are... Oh.... Your a male~" The guy said as I looked up terrified.

"I TOLD YOU TO RUN IDIOT!" Shindo barked in our language.

The misty man teleported in front of me as my eyes blew wide, he leaned down to grab me but suddenly flew to the side. Shindo had kicked him in the ribs, he then helped me up looking at my body worriedly.

"Your not hurt right!? Did he touch you, where is Lucky!?" He barked at me as I chuckled.

"I'm fine, no he didn't and he's w-with... Maki and Dali's corpse...." I said when we heard a loud painfilled howl.

My eyes grew wide and we both sprinted to the lake, standing there, a hand through his chest was Lucky. I couldn't think anymore, I couldn't see the danger... I dashed forward, Shindo yelling at me as I pounced the alpha and sank my teeth in his metal neck guard. He yelled, letting Lucky fall on the ground as I clawed his guard. I was filled with rage, I wanted him dead, I kept increasing my bite pressure, slowly denting his guard.

"DAMN YOUR A DOMINANT OMEGA HUH! SHIT!" He yelled before everything went black.

Suddenly I was in a red and grey place, I wasn't letting go just because he had teleported us.

"Deku...." A familiar voice filled with fear said.

The voice was deep and roak, I could tell from a mile who it was from. I let go and looked around, I could tell this was the Bakugou castle, I looked around confused as to where my mate was when I was suddenly grabbed by my throat.

"This kid almost killed me, he's got the strongest bite I've seen even in alpha's..." The weird guy said.

I snarled and struggled to bite him, I wanted this fucker dead, I wanted him to suffer for killing my whole family.

"You dead! Me rip you throat bitch!" I screamed as I heard a chuckle behind me.

"What a foul mouth you gave him prince Bakugou~" The male said behind me.

From the corner of my eye I saw him, down the stairs with Kiripima and Denki...

"PLEASE! LET HIM GO I'LL DO ANYTHING!" Kacchan yelled as I struggled again to get out of the man's grip.

"I want omega's, I got what I wanted... And I got two cute male one's~ So I'm quite happy with that!" The guy behind me said before shoving a woman down the stairs.

I gasped as I saw her trip and violently fall down the set of stairs. She looked like Kacchan, but in a female version...

"Stop! You have me! No hurting others!" I yelled as I felt my eyes tear up.

"Aww would you look at that... He's selfless... That's rare in omega's prince Bakugou..." The man said as I heard a gasp.

"That's... your omega?" The woman said as Kacchan nodded with a pained expression.

"Shigaraki... I am going to hunt you down and skin you if you fucking take my omega!" Kacchan yelled as I made one of my hands stretch out to him.

Kacchan saw and sprinted towards me, I wanted to hold him, I needed him, I had lost my pack, my everything! I needed his comfort, he suddenly disappeared as a mist of darkness covered us. I fell on a cold ground and looked around, it was a cell...

"Kacchan?" I called out holding my tears as I realized I was alone.

I layed down on my side and curled in a ball, I'm alone, in a cold cell... My pack is dead and I don't know about Shindo. I might never see Kacchan again...

"Katsuki... I sorry..."

-TO BE CONTINUED