A war with the Shigaraki clan

Izuku's burnt house | 9 am

Izuku's POV

Me and Kacchan walk out of the water, I dress up as he happily looks away, I call him over as he changes behind me. I start walking away but immediately get pounced by Kacchan from behind, he lifts me in the air twirling as I scream.

"AHHHH KACCHAN PUT DOWN PLEEEEAAASE I DIZZY!!!" I yelled as Kiripima and Denki ran to us only to burst laughing.

"Katsuki put the poor Izu down..." Denki said laughing.

Kacchan lowered me into a koala hug again, licking my neck and shoulder as I purred. He started walking foward until we made it to my house remains... I looked at it with absolutely devastation as my body trembled. I had everything Kacchan had given me in there... Everything! I quickly and roughtly pushed myself off Kacchan and ran to the burned wood and dark ashes, I kneeled down sniffing and sobbing loudly as I grabbed a handful of ashes.

"Oh Izuku I am sorry we we're late... We could have stopped this..." Kiripima said as Kacchan came up to me and hugged me from behind.

"I promise well rebuild it omega... I promise, baby. I promise..." He said sending waves after waves of comfort pheromones.

I hugged him back as he gently scratched my head, I purred a little now feeling calmer.

"We need to head back now... You're mom will get worried, we may have told Aizawa to tell her we'd be late but we never said we'd be gone for 4 days..." Kiripima said as I sighed.

"I return to forest till home fixed, I miss Shindo anyway..." I said as Kacchan picked me up again.

I hugged him and scented him as he smiled and chuckled.

"I wish I could wake up every day to your smell... I can't get enough of you..." Kacchan said as he kissed me softly.

I smiled and kissed him back, before I knew it, we we're at my lake.

"Wow I forgot how pretty this place was..." Denki said as I smiled.

I inhaled loudly making the biggest smile as they looked at me confused.

*Long howling*

"Aww he's calling his pack..." Kiripima said smiling.

Less then a minute later, my whole pack including Shindo we're here. Kacchan suddenly gripped me tightly and growled at Shindo as I frowned.

"Kacchan why angry?"

"That fucker almost raped me on my rut wave!" Kacchan yelled as my eyes grew wide.

He's right, I remember the beta we met before, he looked like Shindo but much younger, could it be that there was an identity theft?

"Kacchan, Shindo is alpha and like father, he would never..." I said as he sniffed me and licked me as his scent grew stronger.

"No need to dominate, I am no threat.." Shindo said as I sighed.

"Sorry about this but I dragged the guy out and he looked like you but 19 years old instead of 30..." Kiripima said as Shindo nodded.

"How strange... I'll look into it, thank you." Shindo said as Kacchan nodded and put me down.

"I will go now... Because these two idiots want me to... I'll come back right after my rut, baby..." Kacchan said kissing me passionately as he caressed my cheek.

They all started walking away, making my heart ache as they got further away, I had just gotten them back now I was stuck alone again...

Kirishima's POV

After alot of growling and cursing, we finally make it out of the untamed forest.

"You'll see him soon Bakubro, stop dramatizing..." I said as he looked at me with murder intent.

"My mate, which I lost for almost 3 days, just finally made it back into my fucking arms! Only for us to have to abandon him in the forest since I was too late to protect him or his den!" Bakubro yelled as he grabbed my collar.

"Whoa! Chill there Katsuki!" Denki said pulling on Bakubro's arm.

"I will tear your arm off if you don't let me go! I WANTED MY OMEGA! YOU TOOK HIM FROM ME!" Bakubro yelled as he raised his fist.

I turned my quirk on ready for the impact only to see Bakubro with wide eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked worried as he let me go and turned pale.

"MOTHER!" He yelled before dashing forward.

I turned to see what he was running to, gasping and following him close behind as Denki followed. In the distance was a large cloud of smoke and small flames all over the castle. I tried my best to catch up with Bakubro as him being in rut made his body very weak compared to his regular self, so I might need to protect him.

We make it to the castle, guards are fighting people of which we have never seen before, blinded by rage, Bakubro lunged forward, tearing them apart.

"SHIT THE PRINCE IS HERE! THE DECOY FAILED!" A guy yelled as I growled.

We're they responsible for Izuku's suffering!? Filled with anger for possibly hurting Izuku, I lunged forward, slicing the man's throat with my dagger. There was some of the intruders inside so me, Denki and Bakubro rushed inside, leaving piles of bodies behind us.

"Ah~ Seems my beta didn't manage to mate with you hmm..." A grey haired alpha said as he held the queen.

"LET MY MOTHER GO!" Bakubro yelled bracing to attack before I caught him.

"How nice of you to come back... We have already gathered most of the omega's in town. You see, we need to populate our clan, so if you could kindly hand over any omega left in your possession please~ I will spare her life then and only then." The invader said as Bakubro bursted in anger pheromones.

Even I coward at his strong dominance, he was beyond pissed.  Not only was it the day he would most care for his omega, but now the thing he literally breathes for today is threatened.

"Bakugo, don't listen to him..." I said as he started drooling from growling so much.

"Touch Deku and I will be what you fear when you go to fucking sleep!" Bakubro yelled as the guy smiled.

"So you do have more~ Could he be from that forest you came from?" He said as our eyes all widened in fear.

"Kurogiri go fetch him for me~" The guy said as his partner nodded and vanished.

"NO!!! KIRISHIMA LET ME GO, I NEED TO SAVE HIM! FUCK PLEASE NO! KIRISHIMA STOP HIM PLEASE! NOT MY MATE! I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU TOUCH HIM!" Bakubro yelled as I hugged him from behind now more than hold back.

"We are from the Shigaraki clan... We take what we want, we do what we want... We want omega's... And a war."

To be continued...