Close call

Unknown cold cell | 9 pm

Izuku's POV

I open my eyes feeling hungry, I looked around wondering if I had any type of food around.

"Ah your finally awake~" The grey alpha said as I panicked.

"Whoa hey I'm not gonna mate yet relax, I came to give you food..." The grey alpha said as I growled.

"STAY BACK OR I KILL YOU!" I yelled as he sighed.

He placed the food down infront of me and stood up.

"I don't wanna fight you when we mate, because I'm afraid I'll kill you... So please consider it... For your safety... Oh and eh... My name is Tomura Shigaraki..." He said before walking out and locking the cage.

I waited a while, watching him leave from the window before crawling to the food tray. There was a tiny loaf of bread, some meat, some mashed potatoes and a cup of milk. I sighed and sat down eating the bread first as I looked at the door, this cursed door keeping me inside this hell hole.

"I hate you door." I said finishing my plate.

I layed back down, curling on myself as I slowly fell asleep. Kacchan is coming for me, there's nothing to be afraid of as long as he saves me...

---

I opened my eyes to some rustle outside, the light was dark orange in the room, meaning it was late in the afternood, probably around 6 pm.

"You sure he won't fight back, I don't wanna kill another omega..." Shigaraki said as I heard him walk down the stairs.

"I mean can you blame them, have you ever seen your reflection.. Your not really good looking, like me~" Dabi said as I looked around panicked.

"Tch your burnt ass doesn't attract anyone..." Shigaraki said as they reached the bottom of the stairs.

"I've seduced plenty... Oh... You owe me 50 Baki... He's terrified..." Dabi said looking at me through the door.

(10 Baki equal 1000$, 10 Toki equals 100$, 10 Taki equals 50$, 10 Toshi equals 200$ and 10 Yaki equals 10 000$.)

"Godamnit I was sure I told him to let it be... He's untameble..." Shigaraki said entering the cell.

"NO STAY BACK ME BITES!" I yelled starting to tear up as Dabi walked back upstairs.

"Just let it happen omega, you can't stop it and you know damn well..." Shigaraki said cornering me.

My body was trembling as I looked up at him, I was stuck in the corner, I couldn't escape.

"P-please no, I don't want mating with you!" I cried out looking at him.

"We need pups, and your body is young and pure, it's perfect for strong childrens..." Shigaraki said removing his shirt.

In that instant I took the opportunity to kick his crotch, running towards the open door as he groaned.

"YOU BASTERD! DABI STOP HIM!" Shigaraki yelled as blue flames blasted outside the door.

I stopped at the door trembling as I heard Shigaraki groan in pain. Dabi walked to me and kicked my stomach, making me fall on the ground.

"Dabi... Gnn- Be nice... He still will carry my.... Agh my kids..." Shigaraki said standing up again.

"A little beating has never made an omega infertile~" Dabi said before his fist hit my face.

"AHHHH!"

"YEAH!? HOW DOES IT FEEL KNOWING YOUR A POWERLESS LITTLE OMEGA!? KNOW YOUR FUCKING PLACE!" Dabi yelled, hitting me at the end of each sentence.

"DABI ENOUGH!" Shigaraki yelled as I spit blood.

"Sheesh, so much for dominance, your too soft with omega's..." Dabi said before kicking me and leaving.

I coughed blood holding my head in pain as I felt blood leaking from it, Shigaraki slowly walked to me, his face showing some hint of guilt.

"Does it hurt... I'm sorry, eh... I didn't want him to hurt you... Believe it or not I don't wanna hurt you or kill you... So please... stop fighting." Shigaraki said kneeling infront of me.

I weakly lifted my head, looking at him with pure hatred.

"FUCK! YOU!" I yelled as he sighed.

"I tried to do it peacefully but clearly it'll have to be forced..." Shigaraki said grabbing my chin and lifting me up.

"OFF! NO TOUCH ME! GROSS CRUSTY FUCK!" I screamed while struggling.

"It'll feel good after a while don't worry~" He said starting to unbutton my shirt.

"KACCHAN! KACCHAN HELP PLEASE HELP GET OFF NO! NO HELP!" I screamed in fear as Shigaraki continued.

Is this it... Am I really about to be mated by an alpha who isn't mine!?

Outside the unknown cell | 10 pm

Katsuki's POV

We finally tied down this guy called Dabi, thanks to Denki we we're able to taze him on the spot. Deku must not be too far from here right?

"There's an underground prison here Bakubro..." Kirishima whispered as I walked in.

"KACCHAN! KACCHAN HELP PLEASE HELP GET OFF NO! NO HELP!" Deku yelled from deep inside the cell.

I sprinted forward, my eyes tearing up as I make it to the open cell, being held by the throat by that stupid alpha Shigaraki was Deku.

"YOU BASTERD!" I screamed blasting a small explosion in his face as he let Deku go.

Deku fell towards the ground, in a quick move, I caught him and placed him on my back.

"Deku wake up please baby..." I begged as I felt my rut slowly kick in again.

Until now I was too worried to even have a rut, but now that my mate was on my back, I could feel my body rapidly climb in heat. I sprinted out as Shigaraki yelled curses at me, I had no time to deal with the fucker. I reached the other's panicked as I felt myself slip away, I passed Deku to Kirishima and sat down breathing heavily.

"Bakubro?"

"Keep him far from me... and attend to his wounds..." I said before my pupils started to slit.

Kirishima ran towards the healers as I sighed and stood up.

"Burn the place to the ground..." I said as I saw my soldiers bringing omega's out of the cells in the distance.

We all walked towards my castle again as I fought to stay in control.

"Will you be okay man?" Denki said as I leaned on his shoulder.

"Shut up and help me walk home..." I said as he supported my back.

"Yeah man, I got you."

-TO BE CONTINUED