A pricy mistake

🔞Rape warning🔞
⚠️You've been warned⚠️

Unknown cold cell | 3 pm

Izuku's POV

Me and Uso have been looking around the cell for an escape, but it's already been an hour and we haven't found anything yet.

"This is pointless, there's no way we're getting out... They're gonna rape and breed us for sure..." Uso said curling and crying.

"Hey hey no crying, we will find exit! No giving up!" I yelled hugging him.

He hugged back crying as I rubbed his shoulders, we cannot lose hope just yet, there's gotta be a way out.

"We no give up yet, stay happy no bad thoughts!" I said standing up and looking around.

What would Kacchan do?....... Explode the bars yeah that's not gonna work I can't make things explode. Unless...

"What is in bag you have?" I asked as he looked at his bag.

"Eh... chemicals? I'm a scientist..." He said as I opened his bag.

I checked through the ingredients and smiled as I gently pulled a bottle filled with a yellow liquid.

"W-whoa!? C-Carefull! Do you realize what that is!?" He said as I smiled.

"Me knows that smell anywhere... It smells caramel~" I said smiling as he scurried away from me.

"DUDE THAT'S NITROGLYCERIN! YOUR GONNA BLOW US UP!" He yelled as I placed it on the door lock.

"Hehe like Kacchan would say... DIE!" I yelled backing up from the door.

I threw a rock on the lock, in an instant, the door lock blew up and slammed the door open. I grabbed Uso and started to run out, it was a question of seconds before they would be here now that we blew up the door. Loud footsteps resonated upstairs, in a quick move I pushed us behind the stairs as the alpha from earlier passed us, he ran to the cage as we ran up the stone stairs.

"WHAT THE FUCK!? HOW DID- HEY STOP YOU FUCKING OMEGA'S!" He yelled with his alpha voice.

Being marked by another alpha made me immuned to his voice but Uso stopped, letting my hand go.

"Uso no! Hurry no listen! He not your alpha!" I yelled grabbing his arm and pulling him along as the alpha made it to the stairs.

We pushed the door open, the light blinding us for a second when a fist hit my face, I fell to the ground with Uso. I looked up in pain, my eyes widening as I saw who had hit me...

"Kacchan!?" I said as my alpha laughed.

"No no no~ Well yes but no. This is my quirk~ I can turn into people I've drank blood from~ Your cute, what's your name omega?" The person said as they changed into a blond girl.

"I-Izuku..." I said as the alpha caught up.

"Thank you for stopping them Toga, the basterds had chemicals on them..."

"No problem Dabi~" The beta girl said skipping away.

"NO HELP! NO LEAVE HELP!" I yelled as the alpha tied us up.

Tears started streaming down my face as he placed us in new seperated cells.

"No! Please let me be in his cell! I don't wanna be alone!" Uso yelled from the other side.

"Shut up and do your job!" The alpha yelled as I heard the sound of clothes being dropped.

My eyes blew wide as I heard beggings, I knew what was about to happen, this alpha was about to mate with Uso. I held my legs close as Uso screamed in pain.

"PULL IT OUT! IT HURTS! AHHH IT HURTS!"

"SHUT UP AND TAKE IT OMEGA!" Dabi yelled as I covered my ears.

There was a wall of cement seperating us, but I could imagine what was happening just from the noises. I closed my eyes tightly, desperately trying to block the clapping noises and cries of my fellow omega. I could hear it so clearly, how fast he was going, how louder Uso's screams we're getting.

"Aah yeah your gonna make a good mother! Take my pups in ya~" Dabi said as I gagged.

"AHHH NO PLEASE STOP NO!!!" Uso yelled as my tears flowed freely.

A loud lewd growl and noise came from the alpha as Uso cried and screamed loudly, my tears flowing faster as I heard the door lock again. The steps came to my door, making my eyes snap up as I saw Dabi in pants only.

"Your next, Shigi will make good use of you when the time comes~" He said as I quickly crawled back.

He chuckled and walked away as I heard whimpers on the other side, I crawled to the wall seperating us and leaned an ear against it. His breath was fast and shaking, I could hear him whine at every breath he took.

"U-Uso? I-Is you okay?" I asked as he continued to breathe heavily.

I held my chest in pain as I heard him start to sob, I was helpless, useless as my new friend was hurt.

"I-I'm okay little one... Don't w-worry it's fine okay, y-you don't have anything to fear." He said as I heard him choke on his sobs.

"W-what happened? You sound hurt..." I said as I heard him break into sobs.

"Nothing your i-innocent mind n-needs to know..." He said as I held my knees closer to my chest.

I had an idea of what Dabi had done to my new friend, and I could only imagine the pain he must've been into now...

"Me sorry, I was useless..." I said as I heard him crawling towards the wall separating us.

"No... Don't blame yourself little buddy, I know you would have helped if you could.. You almost saved me. You weren't useless okay?" He said as I broke into tears.

"I don't wanna hurt too!" I said clawing the wall as I heard him cry again.

"I know buddy I know... your alpha will save you, I know he will..." He said as I nodded and leaned against the wall.

Kacchan will save me...