Something isn't right

Secret room | 4h10 am

Bakugo's POV

I quickly put a hand to my cheek, flinching at the warm liquid that fell from my eyes, when had I started shedding tears?

The beta that sat besides me, gave a glance to my hand, looking confused as thought my reaction to tears was bizarre, it irritated me so much, maybe thats why the dragon started to growl.

"You seem to have upset our buddy here." He said with a chuckle as I rolled my eyes and put the creature down, annoyed at them both, they didn't need to remind me of how different I was from everyone else.

I already knew it too much.

"I am going back, I need some fucking rest if I want to be able to think in the morning." I growled out as I turned on my heels, exiting the room without a second thought.

I remembered well how we had made our way here and did not waste time leaving, the view still captivating my attention here and there, who wouldn't be amazed?

...

The night was long and slow, every time I tried to fall pray to sleep, a thought would haunt me awake, I didn't know how my mate was doing, I had been gone for 3 days now and had given no signs of life to my people.

Would they forget me quickly?

And if they did, how long until my mate would completely move on?

The thought made me want to vomit, Deku would never stop looking right, he would dare try to get claimed by another alpha, it would be ridiculous... It had to be.

I had been so lost in my thoughts that I never heard the small steps that sneaked behind me, I didn't feel the bed sink with another's weight, I couldn't be bothered with it.

"Ɓæķūĝœ, æŕə ƴœū æẅæƙə?" The anoying voice whispered to my ear, making me frown as I turned for the millionth time.

"What does it look like to you, moron?" I growled out as he rolled his eyes pointing out the guards that seemed to patrol around the outside of my room.

"Ẅə nnūßț łəævə, ŋœẅ."

"Listen, I am not going anywhere. I will get their help and get back to Deku, causing a war between our and their kingdom is not going to help us get home." I said before laying back down, closing my eyes before being yanked back to face the other alpha.

"ßœnnəțĥīnĝ ịßŋ'ț ŕịĝĥț, łəț'ß łəævə." He said in a more panicked tone before a guard opened the door, snapping us out of our conversation.

"The queen asks of your presence in her courtyard, your highnesses." The guard said as we both looked at eachother before standing.

We left my room in silence, Shoto standing as stiff as a board as he followed me down the hall, I could tell by his demeanor that something was seriously bothering him.

"Ƴœū'ŕə nnæƙịŋğ nnə æŋxịœūß, řəłæx." I mumbled to him in rokian, hoping he would calm down his stupid nerves, I did not need him worrying me like this.

He reached out his hand, gripping my arm so thightly, I believed he could snap it, what was wrong with him this morning.

"Katsuki, please trust, must leave or else—" He started frantically, but before he could finish whatever his dumb mind had come up with, we entered the courtyard, making us quiet down as the queen stood up and waved.

"At last! My two guests have arrived, welcome to you both." She yelled as I bit my lip, I could tell she was going to bore us with a tea talk by the way the two were dressed.

Shoto quickly let go of my arm, his face looking paler than usual, I knew that he clearly wanted to tell me something, and it was really starting to weight on the back of my mind.

I wasn't stupid, and by the look of distress on his face, the sweat on the back of his neck, and how scared he just looked in general, I started to worry if he hadn't seen something he shouldn't have.

Bakugo kingdom castle hall | 9 am

Kirishima's POV

I sigh as my beloved groans and shifts his standing position, he has been restless all morning, so have I, but unlike Denki, I knew how to conceil it better.

I told him of the state I found our Luna in, it disgusted me, I knew Bakubro would never allow such treatment to happen to his mate, I feared of him finding out upon his return...

Upon his return...

Where had he gone to for so long?

My wounds had started healing already, I was able to stand guard again, why hadn't he been found yet?

"You heard what the king said yesterday... Right?" Denki first said, breaking the silence that drowned the halls of this now quiet castle.

"Denki, please not now."

"Yes now! The king literally proposed to impregnate the queen again if prince Katsuki doesn't show up alive by the next moon cycle!" Denki yelled, making me cover the beta's mouth as fast as I could.

This could be taken wrongly if heard out of context, or without the knowledge I held, I knew he didn't oppose the king, he just cared as deeply as I did for the prince.

"Denki... You can't just say stuff like that outloud, love." I say softly as he groans and crosses his arms, taking a step back to regain his position, I could tell he was absolutely pissed with the situation.

Before I could try to comfort him, the doors opened, letting in the king and a few of his guards, hisbl queen nowhere to be found as she had the last few mornings.

It was her son missing afterall, any mother would be in a sickly mood, what's astonishing is the lack of any human feelings in regards to the king in this situation.

How could he not miss his son, the fact that he already wants to try for another baby, not only that, but even the royal doctor advised against as the queen might not be able to bear another birth at her age.

"He is sick..." Denki mumbled under his breath as the king made his way up, giving us both a glance before sighing.

"I know you miss him, but remember that you are loyal to the crown, that is I, so stand straight and keep working." The king said sharply as we stiffen, it was like the lost of his last son had finally killed the small amount of good this man used to possess.

What would happen to Izuku if Katsuki doesn't show up again?

To be continued...