Freddy is sus...

(A/N: GOD I'M NEVER ON THIS APP ANY MORE ! I AM SO SORRY GUYS! I keep forgetting I have wattpad and I have continued stories oh my god I am FORGETFUL. Sorry ;;)

Bonnie was walking past the storage room but took a quick look as he passed by. He saw Freddy rummaging through a cardboard box on a self. 'Huh?' he thought to himself as he stopped in the hall. Bonnie took a few steps back and leaned back to peek his head back in the doorway. "What are you looking for?" Bonnie asked and stood fully in the doorway. "I'm looking for-" He looked up to see Bonnie with his arms crossed. Freddy blushed instantly and looked back to the box. "Looking for something for Chica. Wanted uh. I think it was something like a decoration for her room."
Bonnie was leaning to the right and then shifted his weight to the left. "You don't know what she's looking for specifically? Did you forget that quickly?" He asked and flipped his hair from his shoulder to his back, annoyed by the bristles poking his arms. "Uh yeah." Freddy continued to rummage through the box. Bonnie nodded and uncrossed his arms and turned 90 degrees to go back to walking back down the hall. "Talk to you later, Bear." Bonnie called out and rushed to the kitchen.
"Chica?" Bonnie called out in the kitchen. A pan clattered to the floor. Bonnie flinched to the sudden metal clatter. "Oh shoot. I'm back in the pantry. Pain in the ass when I'm not fricking tall enough to get the pans." She grumbled to herself from afar. Bonnie walked over to the pantry and saw the blonde struggling to get the pans from a tall shelf. "I got that. Do you want the top one?" Bonnie walked over to her and reached up. "Yes please." She moved deeper into the pantry. "Got it," he snatched up the pan and handed it to her. "Thanks," she sighed and looked up to Bonnie, "Curse these short legs." Bonnie laughed to himself and walked out of the pantry, Chica following after. "Were you looking for me?" Chica asked as she placed the pan on the countertop. "Yeah. I had a question about Freddy." Bonnie looked at the pan, wondering what she was making. "Shoot." She smiled and hopped her behind on the opposite countertop. "Did you ask Freddy to get you something from the storage room?" He looked at her with a curious face. "Nope." She admitted. "Oh. Okay." Bonnie looked even more puzzled. "Did he lie to you?" She asked, leaning back on her arms, crossing her legs. "Yeah. Right to my face. Weird." He looked behind him at the doorway out of the kitchen. "I'm sure it's nothing important, Bonnie." Chica gave a slight smile. "You're probably correct. Thanks, Chica." Bonnie kissed her on the cheek and left the kitchen.

Freddy was walking towards his room holding a small stack of polaroid photos. He was slowly looking through them as he walked right into Bonnie's chest. Freddy blushed as he looked up at Bonnie, still close to him. "Are you hiding something from me, Freddy bear?" Bonnie looked down at him. "No." He stumbled back, blushing deeper. "What are you holding?" Bonnie leaned forward, his hair slowly falling from his shoulder, close to Freddy's face. "Ph-photos..." Freddy looked to the left as Bonnie was close to the right side of his face. "Embarrassed?" Bonnie asked and leaned back. Freddy felt a little dizzy from him being so close. "N-no..." He muttered. Bonnie snickered and grinned. "Can I see the photos? What are they of?" He took a step and twirled to stand next to Bonnie. "Yeah. They are of us when we first started walking together. Brand new employees." Freddy spread out the photos to show them. A few photos were of Bonnie and Chica cleaning the party room's floor. A photo was of Foxy holding Freddy in a chokehold, not hurting him. A photo of Freddy singing and Bonnie playing the guitar along with the song. Another of Chica and Foxy holding a thumbs up while mopping the kitchen. And the last photo of all of them standing together with their arms over each other's shoulders. "Wow, these photos are so old!" Bonnie exclaimed. Freddy looked at Bonnie's face of amazement and gave a small chuckle, "Yeah, they are. You know, that was the day I fell in love with you. Like love at first sight type deal." Bonnie looked at Freddy and blinked dumbfounded. They looked at each other, faces close for what felt like an eternity. Freddy blushed darkly and Bonnie had a soft blush dusted over his cheeks. "I'd love to kiss you right now but I'm afraid Chica is watching us," Bonnie spoke softly, looking down at Freddy's lips and then back to his eyes. Freddy looked towards the kitchen's door and Chica hid back into the kitchen. Freddy looked back at Bonnie and he wasn't there.
"Love at first sight?" Bonnie was now walking around Freddy with his arms behind his back. "You knew that day that you would fight for me?" Bonnie stopped his circle in front of Freddy. Freddy gulped and pulled at his shirt collar. "Yeah." He looked down at the floor. Bonnie lifted his head up to make him look at him. "Do you mean it?" Bonnie asked with a serious look. Freddy smiled, "Of course I do. I love you, Bunny." At that moment, Bonnie's face turned bright pink. Freddy laughed and threw his arms around Bonnie's shoulders and kissed him. Bonnie felt embarrassed but relaxed and kissed back, placing his hands on Freddy's sides. Freddy pulled away. "And don't forget it." Freddy gave a fake serious look. Bonnie nodded and chuckled.

"You're so cute, Bear." He embraced Freddy tightly.

(A/n: Art will be up soon!!!)