That Hurt

(A/N: Apologies to that last chapter. It was pretty much random. I completely forgot what happened. I'll try to make this chapter make sense for now.)
Bonnie's P.O.V.

"Bonnie...?"

Those were the last words I heard before I blacked out.

I woke up with only the sight of one eye. I groaned and tried to sit up, but couldn't. My eye sight was a blur so I couldn't see a thing. A warm hand pushed my weak body back onto the bed.

"Please stay resting. You have to heal, Bonnie..."

A smooth voice spoke softly. My eye fluttered shut from listening to the sweet words. The warm hand stroked my cheek and the voice started to hum a chilling yet soothing tune. I loved it. I quickly fell asleep as I listened.

Freddy's P.O.V.
I'm really worried about Bonnie. He's been a bit distant but once I found him, seeing his blood puddle around him was terrifying. I patched his eye with the help of Spring and gave him a pain reliever to try to numb the pain. I continued to hum until I was completely certain he was asleep. I got up and walked out of the room to make him food to put in the freezer for later.

I walked into the kitchen with my hands in my pockets and looking around with a slight uneasy glare in my light cerulean blue eyes. I cautiously picked out ingredients of what to make. 'It is fall. How about something with pumpkin spice?', I thought to myself and thought of a brilliant idea. Pumpkin spice pancakes, white toasted bread, and apple cider. It sounded nice. Let's hope it'll come out good.

I made the meal and not the eggs because eggs loose their warmth rapidly if you don't eat them quick enough. A groggily looking Bonnie walked into the kitchen and ran into a metal rack for pots and pans.
"Ah! Bonnie!", I cried out as he fell onto his behind.
He rubbed his head in confusion after he landed on his arse. "Where...?", he muttered. I ran over to him and stood him up. "Why are you out of bed, mister?", I asked, looking into his ruby eyes. They were peculiarly dull with gray today. "You're blurry. Who are you?", he mumbled and placed his hands on my face, stretching and pulling my cheeks. "Can you see, Bonnie?," I asked as I waved my hand infront of his face. He followed my hand with his eyes, "Yes but not clearly." 'Shit', I heard a voice cuss out. I walked over to him and cupped his face in my hands. His pupil was a bit dialated. "Hm...", I stroked my chin as I thought.

...

"You need glasses.", Spring spoke once he finished looking at Bonnie's eyes.
"WHAT!?", Bonnie gasped loudly. "I'M GOING TO LOOK LIKE A PANSY IN THEM!", he yelled. Spring coughed then muttered after, "You're already a huge pansy." Bonnie death glared at Spring then kicked him where the sun dooesn't shine.
I stood there, completely confused of the current situation. "Is pansy supposed to mean something offensive? It means you're a scaredy cat in the American language.", I spoke quietly. Bonnie looked at me then his glare softened then turned to a bright smile. "Oh you don't need to know the actu-". "IT MEANS HE'S GAY!!!", Spring groaned and booked it right out of the room. Bonnie's visable eye started to twitch in anger. I giggled softly, "That means I'm a pansy with you~", I purred at him. He bit his lip and blushed, quickly avoiding my eye sight.