Cherry Wine

(A/n: This is my own art!!!)

Bonnie's P.O.V.

We ended up at a bar. I was tired and glad to have Freddy with me. He offered to buy me a drink and I nodded. "What do you want?" He asked sweetly. "Cherry red wine." I smiled. He nodded and left the table we chose. I tapped my finger on the table and rested my face on my fist. Freddy placed a wine glass infront of me and he sat down across from me with his drink. "What'd you get?" I asked innocently. "Champagne." He grinned softly and took a sip of it. I picked up my cherry wine and took a sip of it. It was smooth and sweet. That's why I drank it. I drank my whole glass under a minute. I guess I was stress drinking. Freddy looked at me like I was crazy. I laughed awkwardly, feeling the alcohol slowly drain into my blood stream. "Want another?" He cocked an eyebrow. "Yes please." I whispered. He smiled, "I'll be right back." He got up and left. I smiled softly, so greatful to have him. I felt my smile instantly disappear as I felt a presence watching me. Freddy came back and placed down the new, full glass of wine. He kissed my head before he sat back down. I instantly felt safe again and blushed softly. He slowly sipped his drink as he watched me gulp down mine.

Freddy's P.O.V.
I felt my face start to heat up as I watched Bonnie drink. He is just too cute but he's starting to look a bit tipsy. "Hey babe, you okay?" I asked as he placed his empty glass on the table. He nodded. "I'm fabulous." He grinned. I cocked an eyebrow at his grin. "We should find a place to have some fun~" he purred as he stroked my hand that was on the table. I blushed darkly. 'Some fun~' those words echoed through my thoughts. 'Does he mean what I think he means? No. Probably not. He's too shy of a person to ask. I've known him for so long, he wouldn't want to. Or at least he would be too afraid to ask. Shut up, Freddy.' I stayed quiet, staring at my beloved. "Oh Freddy~" He moaned. I made a small 'urk' sound, feeling my pants starting to tighten. Bonnie started to laugh.
'God~'
I started to bite my lip and I had to get him into a bed or I'll go insane. He whined softly at me. "We're going somewhere. Now." I got up and grabbed his wrist and sped out the bar. He clung to my arm, tightly. I started to feel a bit hesitant if I should try to shag him or not. It'll be his decision when we get to the hotel.
Bonnie P.O.V.
I'm acting drunk. I have a way too high tolerance for wine. Freddy is getting bossy and dominant. 'Is he really gonna do it?' I looked up at him and squinted my eyes. We have gotten to our room and I would not let go of his arm. "Freddy~" I moaned in his ear very softly. He shivered and squirmed. 'He's actually going to do it!' I squealed on the inside.
Freddy picked me up and threw me on the bed. I grinned at him and growled. He crawled up to my face, on his hands and knees. 'God, he is so attractive~' I thought to myself and blushed. He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back lazily, still acting. He tilted his head to deepen the kiss. I grunted really softly and wrapped my arms around his neck, keeping him close. He licked my lip, asking for entrance. I gladly accepted and parted my lips. He slipped his tongue in my mouth, slathering it around my mouth, tasting me. I accidentally let a moan slip out of me. He pulled back and blushed darkly. "Ah. Shit. I'm sorry." He mumbled. "S-sorry about what?" I asked, kinda dazed. "Being so forceful." He sighed. "You weren't being forceful, you were doing the normal business that a dominant person takes." I grinned, my accent giving my words a bigger impact. He turned to a really dark red. I snickered, sat up and leaned forward, biting his lower lip and tugging. He grunted softly, trying to resist. I let go of his lip and moved to his ear. "Freddy~" I moaned softly and licked his ear. He instantly shivered. I flopped back and made myself look as vulnerable as I could. He looked at me and covered his nose. I started to tug at my own bow tie, untying it.
'Am I breaking him yet!?'
[A/n:
Question 1: Yaoi in the next chapter?
Question 2: Would you like me to make an ask book for my version of all the Fnaf characters? (I will draw every answer for the chapter pic)
Please answer! Thank you! :3]