Butt Fuck It

(A/n: NOT SAFE FOR WORK WARNING!!! ALSO, This is my own art!!!)

Freddy's P.O.V.

'What am I doing? For fuck's sake I really want to do it. I wonder how much longer I can take this.' Doubtful thoughts flowed through my mind and I kept my nose covered. He started to unbutton his vest, throwing it off, then his shirt, throwing that off too. 'He's going to be the death of me!' My conscious screamed. He taunted me with his untouched, porcelain skin, like a precious, old glass doll that a grandmother would own around the house. I had to at least leave something to show that he is mine. 'Hickeys sound the nicest way'
Bonnie's P.O.V.
I rubbed my hands from my neck to my abdomen, intensely taunting. I see him inspecting my torso. 'He's planning something... I can tell.' I moaned at him. He removed his hand away from his face and slid his hands into mine, intertwining our fingers. I smiled at him as he pinned my arms above my head. He kissed me passionately. I kissed passionately back, badly wanting to hug his neck. He pulled back and kissed my cheek, jaw bone, then my neck. I instantly squirmed when he got to my neck. He softly grinned, knowing a weakness now. Shivers were sent down my spine at his grin. He continued to kiss my neck, ever so gently. I bit my lip, not knowing how to deal with this new sensation. He continued to kiss but then I felt teeth to my flesh and I jerked. 'He BIT me. That's a no-no place to bite!' My conscious yelled. "Uhn~" I moaned really softly. He licked where he bit, making me moan louder. He sucked on my neck, leaving an aftermath feeling like he was still there. He moved down to my chest, kissing and licking. "Freddy bear~" I purred. He started to bite and suck, leaving love bites and hickeys. I groaned as my back arched in pleasure. He stopped and started to roughly unbutton his vest and undershirt. I helped him and clung to him once his chest was bare. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck and licked once. He didn't really have a reaction which made me loose some confidence. He placed his hands on my waist and gently squeezed. I moaned and bit his neck. He jerked and grunted. I snickered, liking his grunt. "You are so mean~" he moaned. I shushed him and bucked once against him. He groaned loudly. I grinned sweetly as he gently glared at me. "Don't play sly." He growled. "I'll play sly if I want." I growled back, stroking his stubbily jawline. He shakily moaned. "Maybe you should fuck me, then I won't~" I whispered. He grinned.
Freddy's P.O.V.
I pushed him back and pinned him down. "Maybe I'll fuck you anyways~" I whispered back. He snickered but then it stopped to me palming him. He gasped and curled his back. I gently kneaded his crotch and felt myself getting turned on doing it. "A-ah~" he shakily moaned. 'We both probably have never done this...' I thought and didn't notice I was getting rougher with the kneading. He squirmed under me, violently. I stopped. And that was a bad time to stop. Bonnie rubbed his hand down my chest to my abdomen and tugged on my pants. "Oh Freddy~ You're getting really hard~ Did I do that~?" He zipped down my fly and unbuttoned my pants. I blushed really dark as I felt him gently stroke my member through the cloth of my undergarment. I couldn't take it any longer if he continued. He stopped stroking and started to taunt me with his body, undoing his own pants and throwing them off. "Take them off or I'll bite your ear." He pointed at my area. Meaning my pants and underwear. 'Great' I slowly moved my hands to my pants and took them off. Bonnie started to look impacient when I moved to my underwear. "Freddy. Remove. Them. Now." He demanded. I whined softly, removing them. I could feel his eyes staring at my... Down there as I threw my last piece of clothing off. "Impressive." He looked at me. I was so embarrassed. He only sat there, smirking. "Are we going to do this or...?" He sighed. 'Shit! He is getting bored.' I leaned down to his boxers and tugged them off with my teeth. He slightly shivered as I slipped them off. I looked at his length and blushed. 'We're pretty much the same size...'
"Hands and knees." I demanded. He obeyed and flipped over, on his hands and knees. I positioned myself and thrust in. He winced in silence, biting his lip. I waited for him to adjust. He groaned out softly. I started to thrust fast. He moaned softly. I went hard and he cried out. I continued to thrust and leaned down, licking his back. He wailed. I slyly moved my hand to his member and gripped it tightly, starting to jack him off. He moaned loudly and winced as his seed flowed onto my hand. I let go of his member and pulled out of him as I came. He collapsed and panted roughly. I lied next to him, bringing the covers over us. "That was amazing~" he whispered. I moaned in response and wrapped my arms around him, bringing him into a spooning position. He was so sensitive that even touching his non-sensitive parts were fragile. I shoved my face into the crook of his neck and gently kissed. He moaned, gently writhing.
[No warnings. You're welcome. I have made the chapter and the new ask book. Go check it out if you want. 'Ask These FNAF Assholes' is the book's title. I'm so nice. So bye :3]