Yo im back

Bonnie's P.O.V.

I  woke up and I was in the middle of a corn field. I looked around, confused. I looked down at my clothes, I was wearing a red flannel, black tee, black ripped jeans, and dark purple converse. Sitting on the dirty ground, I got up. I put my hands in my peripheral view and they were bloody. I felt my head fill with whispers then eventually screams.

My eyes shot right open. I was awake this time, for real. Spring entered the room and shut the door quietly. I sat up and rubbed my head. He handed me a cup of tea. "Here. Drink this, it'll help you sleep." I took the cup and sniffed it. "Camomile?" i asked. He nodded then left the room. I drank the hot tea slowly and comfortably. I'm glad to have a brother like Spring, he knows all the types of tea and what they do for you. 

I finished the tea and put the tea cup on the table besides me and I slept like a baby. 

I had another dream, but this one was worse, I was wounded. I got cut in the stomach. I was running away from this... thing. I had no idea what the hell it was but I knew it wasn't anything good. I looked down and started to run faster, knowing that I couldn't be caught. Running through corn was literally hell when you just tried to find a way out. I popped out of the corn field, finding a road that said "Welcome to Inferno." I saw a car come my way and my body ran in front of the speeding car.
I screamed my lungs out once the pain hit. I blacked out in the dream. I opened my eyes again and my mouth was being covered with a hand. I took the arm and flipped the person over me. 

"AH!" A yell resonated in the room. I woke up and looked at who I really flipped over me. It was Freddy. "Oh holy shit! I'm so sorry!" I started to panic. He laughed, "I'm sorry that I scared you. It was just that you were writhing in your sleep, I accidentally placed my hand on your face then you flipped me." He explained then got up and hugged me. I hugged back and noticed I could see in both eyes. I pulled back a little from the hug and kissed Freddy. He kissed back and pulled back, smiling. "I can see!" I exclaimed. "Wait, what?" Freddy asked, concerned. " I can see in both eyes!" I squealed. "H-How? Spring didn't even do the surgery yet." He had a panicked look in his eyes. I looked at him, confused. "He must've." I blinked. Freddy shook his head, "He didn't..." 

"Then how can I see so well?"