Demon/Angel AU part 2

(A/N: The chapter art is mine! I haven't drawn by fnaf babies in a whole while. Please enjoy them! ALSO if you want more of my art on chapters, please comment down below!!)

Freddy's P.O.V.

'Finally. I got him! She's safe for God above.' My mind echoed as I hid from Bonnie. He was flaming. Almost quite literally. 'Good thing the girl was safe.' I sighed. I felt my worries slip from my mind and I started to roam to university. It's been decades since I've been in school. Good thing. I don't remember a thing from it. I was invisible to the people around me and I walked on the edge of the fountain in the courtyard. Listening to the splashes of the fountain was calming. Like I was at the ocean again. I breathed in and felt serene. Until it started to smell like a firepit again.
"Fuck," I muttered to myself. 
Bonnie was on top of the fountain, grinning like a maniac. I crossed my arms in response. "What are you doing now?" I asked. Bonnie pounced off of the fountain and landed in the pond, splashing water everywhere. Students nearby running off. "You played me well. Almost as well as a fiddle." Bonnie started to monologue. "Get over with it," I groaned. He got up in my face and flipped me off, knowing well he can't cause pain to me. I felt uneasy as his expression got more and more intense. "You played with the wrong demon." spitting as he hissed. I put up my hands in defense, getting scared. "Woah, woah! I was doing my job!" I started to walk backward. He followed me as I walked back. I tripped back and onto the pavement. "You pissed me off and I only met you today," Bonnie growled. I scrambled to my feet as he got closer. "Okay! Okay! I could bring you to her!" I put my hands together for mercy. 
"She doesn't matter anymore." He spoke darkly. I stopped in my tracks and looked at him. "She doesn't?" "Nope. You matter now. You pissed me off to the brink of madness. You're fucked now." He growled and grabbed my wrist. I tried to get out of his grip but to no avail. He pulled me close and dug his nails in. I didn't feel it but I was still uncomfortable. "This isn't fair." I spat. He only grinned and started to fly off, still holding my wrist. The only way to get out of this grip is to fly with him. I flew with him and was unnerved. This felt weird. I looked at him as he flew. Without seeing his face, it felt weird. Was he still angry? Or is he planning something with evil? I'll find out where ever he takes me. 

Some time has passed and he took me to this forest with a cabin within. We landed and he let go of my wrist. I looked at my wrist and there was no grip mark. I looked at him, confused. "Just go in." He growled. I obeyed and went in. It was broken down of course but what else was I expecting? A mansion? No. It was dusty and dark. Smelled like ashes. Maybe it was burnt down? I looked over at the window, trying to see what the demon was doing. He was sitting on a tipped over tree with his legs crossed. His wings were gone. That was a nice, comforting sign. I started to go through the cabin, looking at the burnt books. I didn't seem to know any of them. I opened one but it only fell apart in my hands. I scrambled for the sheets of paper which had spread themselves all over the blue and battered carpet. Bonnie looks at me with irritation and continues to sit down next to me and help me clean up the mess. I look at the pale demon helping me and stare for a moment. He looks at me sideways, " Are you okay?" I step back into reality, " What? No, I was just surprised an incompetent idiot like you could have the mental compacity to clean." He glares at me and stands over me, "Excuse me?" I smirk at him his anger growing by the second. "Say some shit like that again and I will fucking murder your bitch ass."

I lift myself off the ground sneering at him " You heard me, but maybe you didn't understand me, you're an incompete---" Bonnie grabs me by the neck and throws me into the bookshelf, knocking the air out of me. I sit on the ground coughing, whilst I regain my composure. Bonnie crouches next to me and smiles " I heard and understood you, just wanted to give you a chance to apologize." I watch him leave me alone in the cabin. I begin to get up, making my way to the couch to lie down. Bonnie re-enters the room calmer than when he left, He walks into another room. I assume he goes to sleep and I follow suit. I wake up and see Bonnie in a chair looking out the window. "What are you doing?" I asked, feeling guilty. He didn't try to look at me, he just stared out the grimy window. "I'm sorry." He muttered softly. I felt a grin creep on to my face as a heard they word 'sorry.' "Now you're sorry? Wow. You're really bipolar. Bonnie the bipolar demon." I teased. I watched him grip the arm of the chair then slowly let go. "Yeah," he scoffed, "maybe I am bipolar. But you know what I know for sure?" He looked at me, confidence gleaming out of him. "What?" I asked, a little confused. "You're a stupid fuck." He grinned with stupidity, now rising from the chair. "You are the most naive little angel I have ever met. You talk with ignorance." He trailed towards me, the chains of his jeans clanking. I felt myself dread every step. He is quite scary once he gets close. He clamped to the wall behind me and he got closer and closer. Then he stopped, leaning forward and squeezing my cheeks in the clamp of his thumb and index finger. He squeezed tight, trying to hurt me. His nails dug into my cheeks and I felt the pressure of the nail digging into the skin. 

"Tell me I'm an incompetent idiot again." This twisted grin widened on his fucking face. God, I hate his face so much. 
"You're an incompete-" I started again and he stopped me, pressing his nasty demon lips to mine. I tried to fight him off but he was too tall. He kissed me a while longer then ripped from my lips. He raised my head up and licked his lips menacingly. I shivered, disgusted by him. He stuck out his tongue and slipped away. I dropped to the floor and rubbed my lips on my sweater's sleeve. He snickered as he walked out of the room. 
He's so fucking dead to me.