Demon/Angel AU

(A/N: Here is the first AU for this book! If you guys want more parts to certain AUs, please comment down below!!!)

Bonnie stood still as words twisted in his head. 'Get the girl. That's all you have to do on Earth. That's it' he thought as he looked at his long, ruby nails. He clenched his hands and let out a confident sigh. As he put out his hands in front of him, he started to speak in tongues. A portal slowly appeared. Bonnie opened his bright magenta eyes and charged through the portal. The air was pungent once he got into the mortal realm. He landed on the ground in the middle of a crowded university. He felt strange so he changed his clothes, looking more "human" and "modern", matching the other students. His attire felt gross or he changed it to match him better. A band t-shirt, ripped black jeans, and red converse. 'There, that's better.' he smiled to himself. He worked his long, lilac hair into a messy bun and girls on the campus giggled as he walked by them. He glanced at them and winked. The girls only giggled more. He didn't know if that was a good giggle or not but he didn't care. He only cared about the task at hand. Get the girl.
He was about to head into the university but noticed he had no books or a backpack for that matter. He looked around to see if the coast was clear and it was. He snapped and a black backpack appeared on his back and he headed into the hallway. He dodged students like a round of dodgeball. This school is so crowded. He walked faster as he spotted a girl with blonde, curly hair. That's about as much as he could see of her. The girl's name is Christina but her nickname was 'Chica.' He didn't understand where chica came from Christina but it doesn't matter right now. She does. He got close to her until a short, dark-skinned man with caramel, wavy hair butt right into her. The guy purposely bumped into her and made her drop her books. Bonnie stopped in his tracks and see what the guy did. The guy apologized and helped her pick up her books. She thanked him and scurried to class. Bonnie was looking at the guy hardcore until the guy looked straight at him.
"Shit." He muttered and looked away instantly. The guy headed right for him. Bonnie noticed a strange smell about him then noticed the smell. He was a fucking angel. He booked it, heading for the busy stairs and bumping into a bunch of people. The angel was fast but not fast enough for Bonnie's height. Bonnie was on the second floor and had no idea where he was. The hallways were slowly emptying and Bonnie started to panic. The smell of angel came back and he knew he was done for since he was stuck in a dead end. The angel ran for him, knowing Bonnie was a demon. Bonnie watched him as he got closer and then jumped over the angel, running the other direction and back down the steps. The angel was definitely pissed now. Bonnie felt a rush go through him as he ran. It was a nice rush. He got outside and stopped in the middle of the courtyard. The angel ran for it and tackled him down.
They both panted hard. Both confused.
"What are you doing here, demon?" The angel growled.
"Simply causing havoc, what else?" Bonnie grinned, his hair falling out of his bun. The angel was pissed and Bonnie could see the fury in the angel's eyes. Bonnie only giggled softly, noticing that a small man tackled him. The angel's fury softened to confusion, "What are you giggling about?"
Bonnie started to laugh now. "Hey Angel, could you get off of me? Don't take this the wrong way but your cotton smell is too strong."
"O-Oh! Sorry!" The angel scrambled up to his feet and held out his hand to the demon. "Here." the angel smiled softly. Bonnie took his hand and stood up.
Even though they were in their human forms, they could still detect their real forms. Bonnie looked at the angel and felt an endearment to him. "Hey, my name is Bonnie." He smiled and put out his hand to shake the angel's. "Freddy." The angel shook Bonnie's hand firmly.
"Sorry about running after you. I thought you were after someone." Freddy apologized. "Oh, I am. The girl you ran into to be exact." Bonnie spoke softly, expecting another tackle. "Why?" Freddy asked, still confused. "Orders. I don't know anything else." Bonnie eased a little.
"Well, MY orders were to watch out for a demon that is going after a certain girl." Freddy started to walk around Bonnie with his arms behind his back. "I'm sorry, Freddy," Bonnie smirked. "But orders are orders." Bonnie winked at Freddy and disappeared. Freddy started to freak out since he could no longer smell the demon's burnt firewood smell.
"Shit," Freddy growled and his wings sprouted as he flew to Chica's classroom.

Bonnie sat in the back of the classroom, watching Chica in the front of the room. She was sleeping on her arms while the teacher babbled on. Bonnie leaned back in his chair, putting his arms behind his head. 
"This is where you are." Freddy's voice echoed through Bonnie's fragile head. He jumped out of his skin and sat forward quickly. Freddy was sitting in the front next to Chica, watching her sleep. Freddy was eyeing Bonnie from his seat and Bonnie felt uneasy. He slammed his hands on the table, pissed. The sound echoed and Chica woke up from her small nap. The professor turned around to see no one out of the ordinary and went back to teaching. Freddy was looking at Bonnie now with a smirk. Bonnie stood up from his seat, fuming. Freddy put his hand on Chica's shoulder and whispered in her ear. Bonnie growled and jumped from his seat, jumping from each table to the table that Chica was sitting at. Freddy already had Chica in his clutches and disappeared into thin air. 
'She's gone.' He thought and landed on the table that the girl was once at. He stood there, shaking. 'Beelzebub is going to pissed.' Bonnie thought to himself and held his head in his hands. He stopped bitching and stood up straight, his black bat wings ripping through his shirt. Fire is now burning in him now.