Shit before Bull

(Not my art!!!)

Bonnie's P.O.V.

I stayed in my room for a whole week. Only talking to Goldie. He was the only one that wouldn't bother me about anything. I had my legs hanging from my bed and had my torso leaned back. Goldie was sitting on the floor, sitting in front of my legs. He had a lonely puppy dog look upon his face. "I'm sorry that I caused you to hide away from everyone." He apologized. "You didn't, dear brother." I sat up and looked down at him. "I'm here for you. I don't like it when my friends are depressed." I smiled and ruffled his hair. He nodded then looked down.
A knock came from my door. "Come in." I spoke for the first time during this week to the people outside the door. "Okay!" A cheery blonde opened the door. "Hey Hey, Bonni-" she stopped. I looked at her and cocked an eyebrow. She had a sudden blush form and squeaked. I got up. "Chica?" "I-i'm sorry, Bonnie!" She coughed out and scrambled out the room. "What the hell?" I grumbled. Goldie looked up at me with a fluster. "What is it?" I crossed my arms. He looked away from my direction. "She thought I was giving you a BJ." He muttered. I blinked. "Oh. Shit. Time to restrain her from telling anyone." I grumbled and ran out my bedroom.
"YOU SAW WHAT!?" A booming voice echoed throughout the pizzeria. 'Shit!' I thought to myself and face palmed. "Shhhh!" Chica hissed. "HOW CAN I QUIET DOWN WHEN YOU SAW MY BOYFRIEND WITH THAT PIECE OF SHIT!?" Freddy yelled, obviously in full rage. I sneaked to the Diningroom and secretly sneaked onto the stage. "I don't want everyone to hear!" Chica whispered. "WELL I D-" I stopped Freddy's words by sneaking up behind him and gently rubbing his back. "I-i..." Freddy couldn't continue. I knew his weak spots. Chica jumped at the presence of me. "Goldie wasn't even close to sucking my dick. He was conveniently there when you opened the door." I explained in my thick British accent. Chica started to blush dark. I knew why. She liked my voice. She scrambled away to go see Foxy. I stopped rubbing Freddy's back since he was starting to make soft moans, which made me kind of uncomfortable. He snapped out of his fantasy land and looked at me.

-time skip-

I started to tune my guitar for my own amusement and a guitar string broke. I whined and placed my guitar down, moving to the back room to get my box of guitar strings. I was pushed into a wall, hard. I grunted as my back made a hard contact to the shelves. The silhouette came out from the shadows and it was Fred. I sunk to the floor, feeling like I was going to puke out my insides in seconds. Fred pulled me up by my shirt collar, causing me to choke. "Are you playing around?" Fred growled. I shook my head. "I would... Never..." I rasped out. He dropped me as Freddy's silhouette came up next to him. I gasped for air and held my throat, panting roughly. "I told you that I would take care of this!" Freddy yelled at Fred. Fred only shrugged and walked out of the room. I was still struggling for air, staring at the floor. Freddy crouched down and placed his hand on my back. I hissed and pushed him away, on the verge of crying. He fell back but didn't give up on trying to get my attention. I finally regained my breath and got up. Freddy blinked as he saw the tears slowly forming in my eyes. "B-bonnie..." He stuttered. I stopped him from talking anymore by covering his lips with my finger. He frowned under my finger. I tried to smile under my fear of him and all the power he had from his family. He noticed me struggling and pushed my hand away from him. He pulled my collar down and kissed me. I didn't try to kiss back, since I was in extreme pain from being thrown into a shelf. He pulled back and stroked my cheek with his thumb. "I'm sorry about him. He gets overprotective of me." He smiled softly. I nodded quietly, not wanting to show that I was in pain. He pecked another kiss on my lips then held my hands. I kept my pain hidden and smiled. He blushed at my smile. I laughed softly then stopped laughing as the pain got worse, then I passed out.
"BONNIE!" Were the last words I heard before I went unconscious.