It's Nice to be Back

(A/n: Not my art!!!)

Bonnie's P.O.V.

I woke up with a horrible back ache, sore throat, and my stomach in cramps. 'What the fuck happened last night?' I slowly sat myself up, panting in pain as I moved my body. I looked at the figure next to me. 'Wait' I brought up the sheets to check myself and I was in my birthday suit. Then I looked at my sleeping teddy bear and he was naked too.
"Fuck."
"Nngh..." Freddy grunted as he rolled onto his stomach, closer to me. I quietly moaned as I felt his strong arms wrap around my waist, snuggling his face into my side. I squealed at his movements. 'I'm slightly uncomfortable but way too comfortable with this.' I let my thoughts run through my mind.
"Uhn~ Bonnie~ Faster~"
"H-huh?" I looked down at my sleeping Freddy-Bear. He looked flustered, sleeping with a blushing, angry face. 'That's really cute.' I smiled sweetly. I gently shuffled the bed sheets, trying not to wake him. He tightened his arms around my waist, making me cough. "Ow!" I squeaked. Freddy instantly woke up and shuffled away, seeing how close he was to me. "Ah!" He jumped. I gulped, looking at him. He blushed darkly then covered his mouth. "Did we actually...?" He mumbled out through his hand. I nodded slowly. He was even more flustered than when he was asleep. "But. It's okay. It felt good. Well not now since I'm sore, but during, it was pleasurable." I explained. He started to look guilty. "Oh dammit, I didn't mean it to sound bad." I sighed. He nodded and got off the bed. I whined softly. "What is it?" He turned to me. "I don't get a good morning kiss!?" I whined again. He crawled back on the bed and held my face to his, passionately kissing me. "Mmph~" I moaned, kissing back. He slowly moved back. "We have to get back to the Pizzeria before they make up a search party, made up by your big brother." He kissed my forehead before getting off the bed again. I purred softly, dazed. He threw my clothes at me, making me snap back to reality. I pouted as I looked at my clothes. 'I can barely even move, I can't get dressed without help!'

Freddy's P.O.V.
I finished getting dressed and face Bonnie who hasn't even put on one piece of clothing. "What is it, bunny?" I asked, tilting my head. "I'm too sore to move, I need help..." He whined softly, looking at my with pleading eyes. 'I can't fucking say no to those eyes.' I walked over to him and started to help him dress. He smiled at me, reading his lips saying 'Thank you'. "I'm guessing you lost your voice." I stated. He nodded, sadly. I sighed then smiled, kissing his cheek. "Let's go back home now." I helped him off the bed and out of the hotel, heading back to the pizzeria.

~Time Skip~

We entered the Pizzeria, everyone frantic. Bon Bon and Fred were on stage making out, Mangle running around in circles with Charlotte running after her, Goldie in a corner crying (poor thing), and Trap stamping back and forth. It was so loud. I gasped in horror then growled.
"WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE? HUH? EVERYONE BACK TO THEIR FUCKING ROOMS BEFORE I THROW YOU IN THEM MYSELF!" I yelled, Bonnie clutching to my arm.
Everyone turned to me in disbelief. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU STARING AT? TO YOUR ROOMS, I SAID!" I yelled, louder this time. Everyone scrambled except Trap and Goldie. Bonnie let go of my arm and went over to where Goldie was crying. I sighed and let him. Trap walked over to me, staring me down. "Where the hell did you guys go? I swear if you put him into any trouble, I'm going to-" "Do what? Hit me again?" Bonnie growled, barely any sound coming out. Trap stopped and turned, leaving to his room. Bonnie sighed and stroked Goldie's hair like he was a lost puppy needing comfort. It's sickening to see him to get all the attention right when we got back. But I couldn't interfere since Bonnie smiled the most sweetest and pure smile as he stroked my brother's dirty, golden hair. I looked away and headed to my room, needing to think over what happened last night.

Bonnie's P.O.V.
I loved comforting Goldie since he always felt like he was a fault when he really shouldn't since he is so precious. He sniffled then wrapped his arms around my neck, softly crying into my shoulder. I stroked his hair with one hand and put on arm on his back, trying to comfort him. He eventually stopped and smiled. "I'm sorry that I am so pathetic." He chuckled softly. "You are not as pathetic as me so shush." I laughed. He shook his head, "You are not pathetic. You are as perfect as someone could get." He grinned sweetly. I moved his bangs away from over his eyes. They are a very pretty shade of dull pale blue/gray. He gleamed with happiness and joy, making me blush softly. "You are very precious, Gold. And never forget that." I booped his nose, making a distorted honk noise. He laughed and I joined with him. He let go of my neck and wiped away his tears. "I'm so thankful to have someone so nice and amazing to be there for me when I need it." He murmured. "Well I"m so thankful to be there for you." I chimed. He squealed and hugged me, tightly. "Thank you, so much." He sniffled. "No problem!" I squealed back.

[A/n: Hey guys. I've wanted to announce that I did make the Fnaf ask book. And the title is triggering but oh well. It's called 'Ask These FNAF Assholes'. I only have thoughts in the book right now because I like putting my random thoughts out for people to look at since I draw my thoughts most of the time. Have fun reading! :3]