Golden Times

(A/N: Hey guys! Comment what you guys would like to see more of! (like what couples? And what are they doing? I'm welcome to many ideas. I could even break my own ships for a different ship! I'm fine with that!) I'm taking a little break from the Bakery AU because I just read my favorite FNAF artist's comic and I'm in love. I'm thinking about writing some more about Goldie (aka Golden Freddy aka Fredbear) and Spring (Spring Bonnie)!!! I have not designed my own spring trap so I'm going to stick to Spring being Spring Bonnie. And Yes, I will be adding my own art to the chapter! :) )

Spring sat on the vacant stage, his long legs outstretched in front of him. He inspected his taupe colored dress shoes. He tightened the laces and looked up at the stage lights. "Where is he?" He asked aloud, wondering where his partner was now. Fredbear's Family Diner has been closed for the day because of a hole made in the floor of the stage, it's fixed now but we were forced into the back halls of the diner to just roam for the day. But now Spring was bored since the workers left for the day and his counterpart has disappeared. He scrunched his nose up and got up from the stage's floor. He jumped off the stage and landed swiftly. "Goldie!" He yelled out and walked the emptiness of the dining room. "Where has that silly guy run off to?" He asked himself as he adjusted his mustard yellow cardigan to cover his torso. He walked into the long hallway that connected all of the other small halls. He walked cautiously because Goldie likes to jump out of the hallways randomly. Some shuffling could be heard down the hallway. 
"Goldie?" Spring called out and followed the shuffling. He approached the back room where all the music supplies were left. He opened the door slowly. There he saw Goldie looking through a closet for something. "What are you looking for?" Spring asked as he got closer to Goldie.

"Have you seen the record player recently?" Goldie looked at Spring with his dazzling blue eyes. "I have not. Why?" Spring asked, a little confused. "I was planning on playing some classics while we tried out the new stage." Goldie smiled. "That sounds pleasant." Spring smiled back. "I wish it was where I last left it." Goldie sighed dejectedly as he looked at the closet. Spring looked at the closet also and noticed the brown box on the top shelf. "Maybe you should have called for me." Spring chimed as he brought the record player box down from the shelf. "It's right here, hun." Goldie laughed, "That's what I get for being a whole foot shorter than you." 
Spring brought the record player into the dining room with Goldie not so far behind him.

Spring plugged the record player in as Goldie held a few classical records. "Any one you prefer?" Goldie looked at Spring. Spring was wiping the dust off his hands on his cardigan as he looked at Goldie, "Doesn't matter." Goldie shrugged and picked up a random one and placed the record on the player and placed the needle gently on the record. Goldie grabbed Spring's hand and pulled him along to the stage. 

Goldie smiled up at Spring as he placed Spring's hands on his own hip and held his hand tight. "Dancing?" Spring asked, a little pink from the sudden hand-holding. "Yes!" Goldie smiled brightly. "Alright, smiles." Spring laughed and started to dance along with Goldie tightly to him. These times felt sweet and never-ending.  And that's what they hoped for.