Oh Really?

(A/n: Not my art!!! I really wished I could shade hair like that!!!)

Freddy's P.O.V.

'How does Goldie do it?'
The number one question lingered in my mind. I've been in my room for a few hours, just thinking about life. I was knocked out of my subconscious as I felt a hand down my chest, making me bite my lip. I sat up, hoping it to be my bunny but it wasn't. "You are really pathetic, you shit." A male with really dark brown hair, slicked back with grease, a loose, shaggy, dark gray shirt, black skinny jeans, and knee-length black boots. His eyes glowed white with a hint of blue. "E-excuse me?" I mumbled. "You heard me, scum." He growled, playing with his lip pearl. 'Does this douche know who he's talking to!?' I started to growl. "Woah there, shit face. I got a spy that could pull your bunny's stupid vocal cords out!" He hissed. "My bunny!?" My eyes widened. "Yeah, now shut chur trap before I will for ya." He grinned, trailing his finger down my face to my neck, gently gripping my neck. "Gah!" I jumped. "The name's Slate, Dickhole." He let go of my neck. "N-nice to meet you, Slate." I mumbled, rubbing my neck. "I ought' to go see my bitch on the other side before he does anything." He grinned and kissed my cheek before leaving. "H-hey! Wait..." I called out. "What is it?" He stopped and turned. "W-what is that one your n-neck?" I pointed to my neck to where I saw something on his. "Oh. This?" He pointed at a large deep blue rose on his neck. I nodded. "It represents my love with my beloved. It's pretty much as big as it can get." He chuckled softly and gently blushed, acting like a girl talking about her crush. "That is amazing." I smiled. "Thanks. I better go now. Good luck." Slate left, leaving a rose petal behind. "Hm?" I blinked at the petal.
"Freddy!" Chica barged into my room. "Ah!" I jumped, nearly out of my skin. "FREEEEEDY!" Chica took a running start then jumped onto my bed, hugging me tightly. "Oh hi there, Chica." I smiled, hugging her back. She smiled brightly as she looked at me. "Sorry for the sudden burst of happiness. I just need to hug someone..." She sighed. "Other than Foxy?" I asked. "Nah. He isn't around. He's with Mangle, playing pirate." She giggled. "Oh. Haha. He's such a dork but it's natural Foxy." I smiled. She laughed. "Haha, yes." She playfully punched me. "So what would you like to talk about?" I asked. She shrugged, "Wanna make some pizza with me?". "Sure." I pat her head. She got off the bed and hurled me with her to the Kitchen.
Bonnie's P.O.V.
I hung out with Goldie most of the time. He's so lonely and Trap is not even helping him. It's unbelievable how dicky Trap is. "Why do you even try to be with him when he is only going to neglect you?" I growled softly. "He forces himself upon me. I-i don't have the courage to push him away..." Goldie responded sadly. "Do you love him?" I gently placed my hand on his head, ruffling his hair. "Kinda. But not completely... He is getting boring..." He whispered. I frowned and stopped ruffling his hair, "How could you love someone so rude as him?". "He's there..." He then mumbled something else incomprehensible. "He's there? What do you mean?" I blinked, confused. "He's the only one who is willing to be with me." He spoke up. "Oh..." I sighed. "But I like him around. He's nice. To me. Not anyone else." He softly spoke, playing with the collar of his sweater. I took my hand off his head and stood up from the floor. "Hm?" Goldie looked up at me. "I'm gonna go check up on Trap anyways. I'll be right back." I smiled softly and headed out the dining room to Trap's room. "Oh okay!" Goldie called out. I chuckled softly, then knocked on Trap's door. "Oi. Trap." I waited for his tall stature to confront me. He opened the door. "What is it?" He mumbled. "Could you check up on my stitches?" I asked, pulling on the collar of my dress shirt. "Sure. Come in." He moved out of the way, letting me in. I walked in and walked to his surgery table. "Remove your torso clothing please." He got his supplies ready. I slowly unbuttoned my vest and shirt, afraid of what Trap will say. He turned and looked at my torso. "It looks..." He squinted his eyes. "...fine but I must expect it..." He mumbled. I sighed and lied back. He did a small inspection on my stomach stitch and throat stitch. "They are healing quickly. That's good." He moved away, putting his supplies away. I nodded. "How'd you get your hickeys?" He asked, squinting at me, disapprovally. I rolled my eyes and put my dress shirt on. "You are not my dad, you don't need to know." I growled. "I didn't know you had a voice. That little show back there was pretty surprising." He chuckled softly. "Go fuck yourself. You're only digging yourself a deeper hole." I growled, buttoning my shirt and throwing my vest over my shoulder. "To think I was actually going to start to like you." I hissed and walked out of his room, angry. I ran into Foxy as I exited the black hole of depression. "Aye' thar' brother. How have ye' been doin'?" He smiled a toothy smile. "Shitty. Trap is being a dick." I growled. "That sucks. I must go find Mangle before the class finds me! See ye' around!" He ruffled my hair before running off. "Haha. Bye!" I smiled then headed back to Goldie. "Gold! I'm back!" I cheered then stopped. Freddy and Goldie were talking. "Hm?" I tilted my head as I saw Freddy clutching Goldie's sweater, lifting him off the floor. I ran over to them, breaking them up and helping Goldie up from falling to the floor. "Freddy!" I gasped. "What do you think you were doing!?" I yelled. He looked at me and it wasn't him. Freddy stumbled back and blinked, his icy blue eyes coming back. "A-ah... I-i.... What.... What just happened?" He placed on hand on his head. "You were trying to choke Goldie!" I exclaimed, Goldie clinging to me. "I-i was?" He blinked then looked down. "I am so confused.... Why was...?" He started to mumbled random things then walked away. "Are you okay?" I looked down at Goldie, petting him. He nodded. "I'm okay. He was only laughing darkly..." He rubbed his arm uncomfortably. I nodded and hugged him tight. "I'm sorry about him..." I sighed. "It's okay." Goldie cheered. "You came at the right time." He smiled brightly. I smiled back. "Awe." I cooed and poked his cheek.
Goldie's P.O.V.
It hurts to lie to Bonnie. But I couldn't worry him, he already has to take care of so many things. Bonnie is just so nice. He makes me feel much better about myself. I will always be happy in his presence. Anyways. Freddy scared me. Probably scarred me. His eyes went dark and he started to threaten me. He said things like "You better not try to steal him away" and "If you even try, I'll scrap you.". It was terrifying. Sigh.