Old Fronnie Makes Up

(A/n: Not my art!!!)

(Still) Freddy'sP.O.V.

I kept everything gentle as I could but he kept on insisting me to roughen it up. Trap could walk in right when I give in. I'm not going to let him get his way so I pulled away. We both panted but his were more heavy. I gently stroked his hair, admiring the lilac color. He made a motion of a heart breaking like he was offended. I only shrugged it off and continued to pet him. He slyly palmed me hard in my no-no square. With me making a small, silent squeal, he got up off the table and pinned me against the wall. 'Whathasgottenintohim? He'sneverbeenthisneedy.' I thought to myself as he gently connected himself to me. "Bonnie. Stop. You need to heal." I strangled out since he had all the control over me. Bonnie instantly stopped, flustered, he moved back to the table and lied down. I approached the table and gently stroked his hair. He snatched my hand and held it close to him. I blushed then smiled softly. 'He'ssocute.'

Bonnie'sP.O.V.

Not too long after I clutched Freddy's hand tightly to my chest that Trap came in to kick him out. I whined, reaching my hand out to him as he was shoved out the room. Once he left, I rolled over and curled up. I missed him already. He was the only one that genuinely made me happy without doing anything. Trap placed a hand on my head. "Be careful around him now. I don't trust him with you very much." He sighed as he gently rubbed my head. I huffed in response not caring what he said. He sighed again. "I'll take you to your room now. I know you'll be more comfortable once you're there again." He picked me up bridal-style and exited his room, heading to mine. I started to slowly drift off in his arms. I snuggled up against his chest and sighed happily. He chuckled and it echoed through his body. I heard my room door open and then I was placed on my soft, comfy bed. He pulled my covers over me then left, leaving me to sleep.

Trap'sP.O.V.

Why does Bonnie have to be taken? Why do I have to be his brother? Why can't I just be a stranger than knew him for a while and just date him. I could have taken that opportunity to kiss him but I didn't even think about it. Why am I so absent-minded? Too many things flowed through my mind as I strolled back to my room. I sighed and kinda ran into my door. "Ow." I huffed and rubbed my head. Someone ran into and bounced right off of me. I heard a small sniffle from the person who ran into me. I turned. "Hey. Are you oka-" I stopped and blinked. Before me was Goldie. A red, puffy-eyed, sniffily Goldie. "I-I-I'm s sorry..." He hiccupped. "Oh. It's okay, Gold." I put out my hand to help him up but once he looked at my hand, he squeaked and covered his face. I believe he was crying. "Hey, seriously, are you okay?" I kneeled down and smoothed his hair back. He shook his head. "Why aren't you okay?" I gently pet him like old times. He didn't respond, he only sobbed quietly. I sighed and kissed his head, kinda feeling bad. "Well I hope you get better. Also, I'm sorry."

"Sorry?"

Goldie's P.O.V.

"Sorry?" I stopped crying. "You're sorry?" I uncovered my face. "YOU'RE NOW SORRY, YOU FUCKER!?" I screamed. "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH EVERYTHING HURTS!?" I was pissed but calmed down. "Why am I even talking to you... You scare me... I'm terrified of you..." I mumbled and got up. He got up as well and hugged me tight, shoving his face in my hair. "I'm so sorry. I really am. I miss you. I feel like shit." He spoke, muffled by my hair. I felt my blood rush to my cheeks and started to feel weak in his arms, the way I used to before. Tried to get out of his grip but it was useless. I was always weak. I'm always weak. He whispered something very faintly then made his way to my lips. The kiss was a good minute then he broke away. He smiled at me with his stupid broken face. He poked his cheek with a curious look. He chuckled softly and poked my cheek back. He didn't do that when we were together. He really did miss me, didn't he? My face brightened and hopped up, wrapping my arms aroud his neck. He make a small 'oof' and laughed. I kissed his cheek repeatively. He laughed harder and fell down, catching me. We were both laughing really hard and smiling.

Bonnie's P.O.V.

I got off my bed and decided to leave my room to see Freddy. I opened my door and all I heard was laughing. I peeked and saw Trap and Goldie together on the floor. Goldie was smiling and so was Trap. That was disturbing to see. I tried to sneak past them. I stayed in the shadows. "OI! Bonnie! What are ya doing out of your room!?" Trap yelled out. I ignored him and ran to Freddy's room. "FREDDY!" I yelled and slammed the door behind me and locked it. Freddy yelled and I turned to him and screamed, covering my face. "Holy shit! Bonnie!" He ran into his bathroom. I squeaked and fell to the floor in pain. Freddy ran back and fell to the floor to see if I was okay. "Is it safe to look at you now?" I whispered. "Uh hmm" He hummed and hugged me. I uncovered my red face and coughed. "Are you okay?" He cocked an eyebrow. I nodded. "It's nice seeing you undressed." I placed my hand of his bare chest. He shivered and slightly arched his back. "Bonnieeeee." He whined and got up, picking me up and placing me on his bed. "It is amazing that you are such a shorty but you can pick me up." I grinned. "Were you faking your pain?" He asked as he got out a white t-shirt. "No. I never would." I mumbled as I watched him put his shirt on. He nodded and moved to his bed, lying next to me. I latched on to his waist and pulled him close. He smiled and put his hands on mine. "I never want you to let go." He mumbled. "I never want to let go." I mumbled back. I smiled and kissed his head as we both drifted away.