Great Job, Trap

(A/n: Not my art but I seriously love this piece of art!!!)

Bonnie's P.O.V.

I woke up, coughing violently. It hurt like hell. Freddy jerked awake and held me close to his chest and waited for my fit to calm down. I held my throat in pain. I won't be singing for a while. I whimpered softly and tugged on Freddy's hair. He opened his icy-blue eyes and cocked an eyebrow. I patted my neck. "Thirsty?" He asked. I nodded. "Tea or water?" I stuck one finger up, meaning I wanted tea. He nodded and kissed my head before leaving the bed. I watched him leave the room, quietly and slyly.
Once I heard the click of the door closing, I got up and went to his dresser, picking up his cute hat. I smiled and placed it on my head. I could never pull off a hat. My hair color goes with nothing. I still kept it on and went back to the bed. I started to cutely play with my feet til I heard Freddy coo in awe. I stopped and looked at him upside down. I blinked, he blinked, then I blinked again. He smiled and walked to me. He kissed me upside down then held the tea out. I instantly sat up and snatched the cup from him. He laughed softly as he sipped his own cup of coffee. I despise him for drinking it but I can't stop loving him because he's too cute.
I stuck out my pinky because why not and Freddy did the same then locked his thumb with mine. I blinked my dark pink, faded red eyes and blushed a light pink. He always knew how to lighted the mood. He chuckled softly, "Hey, we should do something. Obviously something that doesn't involve talking." I nodded and smiled. "But I wonder where..." He made a thinking face was absolutely adorable. "What about the park?" He asked as his eyes sparkled with excitement. I nodded, seeing his happiness grow in his eyes to my response. He made a small "Yesssss!" Then went back to his normal self. It was very precious.
Freddy's P.O.V.
"Bye guys, Bonnie and I are going out!" I announced so that no one would worry to where we went then pulled Bonnie (who was locked arms with me) out of the couped up Pizzeria. Bonnie instantly shaded his eyes because of his abnormal color of pale red/ dark pink eyes. I smiled since him hiding away is adorable. "Why must it be so bright?" He whispered. I shrugged, "Maybe because it's summer and we're outside." He gave me a face of disapproval. I sighed and looked down in shame. He pulled my chin up and gently kissed my lips. I instantly blushed and looked away. I saw him smile in the corner of my eye. 'How dare he smile after making me blush!?' I thought to myself then obnoxiously sighed. He sighed back then stuck out his tongue. I laughed softly and hugged his arm. Being short is such a disadvantage. Especially with him. He smiled softly as we started to walk. I wanted to go to the park since it's always nice to just. Play around.
As we walked, we joked around and be all cutesy, kissing and rubbing our noses together. He looked much better than before. His face is so happy and bright, I could just stare at him all day. I love him so much. I don't care that he can't talk. I just love him too much.
We arrived at the park and Bonnie ran to the swingset instantly. I squeaked as he dragged me along, me not being as quick as him. He plopped me down on a swing and pushed me. I instantly turned red, embarrassed that I was being pushed by my boyfriend when I knew how to swing myself. He wouldn't stop, he liked to see me suffer in embarrassment because he is outgoing. I'm kidding. He's the most precious thing in the world. But he was acting differently today. Probably because he's been stuck in a room for a long time. He stopped my swing and hugged me tightly from behind. I squeaked quietly, surprised. He chuckled softly and kissed my head. I felt my face heat up. He started to pull away but I stopped him, holding his hands. "Don't let go..." I whispered. He looked surprised but did what I requested happily.
We spent a good 3 hours at the park then went back to the Pizzeria. We were giggling and clinging arms. "Did you see that guys face when I flipped off the swing? Haha! It was priceless." Bonnie laughed loudly. I nodded and giggled. "He was so surprised."
"BONNIE!" A voice boomed through the Pizzeria. Bonnie jumped out of his skin and fell to the floor. I turned to him and helped him up, he was shaking violently. Springtrap walked up to us and growled under his huff. "Where did you take Bonnie?" He growled at me. I gulped. "I t-took h-" "I chose that we should go to the park and I dragged him along." Bonnie growled back. "You stay out of this. You're still healing." Trap hissed. "I. Chose. To. Go. To. The. Park. Brother." He restated. "No. It was my fault, I'm sorry." I tried to take the blame but Bonnie wouldn't let me. "YOU ARE HEALING, STOP TALKING!" Trap yelled. "I'LL HEAL THE WAY I WANT TO, NOT THE WAY YOU W-" Bonnie collided to the floor. "Ah! Bonnie! I'm so sorry!" Trap apologized instantly. Bonnie got off the floor and grabbed my wrist, speed walking out of the Pizzeria's front doors. We ran far away.