What a loser! (Shadow Fronnie)

(A/N: OKAY I KNOW THIS IS WEIRD AND LAZY OF ME BUT I CHANGED THE SHADOW FRONNIE NAMES AND DESIGNS SO FORGIVE ME!! ALSO THIS IS MY OWN ART!!!)
Slater (Shadow Freddy) stood at the bottom of the steps, waiting for Silas (Shadow Bonnie) to come out of the bathroom. "Silas. I swear to the non-existent God above that I will fucking kick your ass out of your damn room if you don't come out now!" Slater yelled up the steps. Silas opened the door instantly and stuck his head out, sticking his middle finger up as he brushed his teeth. Slater growled loudly and charged up the steps. Silas slammed the door before he arrived to the door.
"SIL! LET ME THE FUCK IN OR I BREAK DOWN THE DOOR!" Slater banged on the door. Silas ignored him and continued to brush his teeth. Slater calmed down and waited next to the door, waiting for it to open. Silas opened the door a few moments later and smiled at him. Slater grinned and shoved Silas to the door. "You motherfucker." He muttered through his teeth and he gripped Silas' shirt. Silas rolled his eyes. "Babe. You're causing a scene for no damn reason. Now kiss me before we leave." Silas looked at him sincerely. Slater felt his face heat up since he doesn't like to show affection in public. Silas kept going at it and started to pucker his lips. Slater let go of his shirt and walked away with a huff. "What a loser." Silas muttered and followed him.
They left the pizzeria house thing and walked the streets. It was late at night and they walked in the middle of the streets, holding hands. Their hands were both cold as the night gotten colder by the minute. "Coffee?" Slater asked as they gotten closer to a coffee shop. "Yes. That sounds nice." Silas smiled and felt warm as Slater smiled. They got two hot coffees and headed back into the cold. Silas held his coffee in both of his hands and Slater held his with one. Slater brought them to a little sitting place outside of the coffee shop and they chilled there for a little.
"Feeling better now? Not as angry?" Silas asked as he took a sip of his coffee and choked since it was so hot. Slater laughed obnoxiously and Silas felt embarrassed. "You're the dumbest dumbass I know." Slater coughed out. "Oh yeah? I know someone REALLY dumb! Dumber than me! Want to know who that is?" Silas asked after he stopped coughing. "It's me babe. I know this already." Slater smirked and rested back in his chair. "Indeed." Silas smiled and put his hands on the table. Slater made his move and put his hands on top of Silas' hands. Silas looked at Slater and made a confused face. Slater only grinned and leaned in towards Silas. Silas got the gesture but knew he wasn't going to let him get a kiss that easily. Silas slipped his hands away from Slater's and pushed his face away. "You're cheeky." Silas laughed. Slater slammed the table playfully. "Damn. You got me. Rest in peace me."
Silas got up from the chair and walked over to Slater and pulled him away from the table. "Let's drink our drinks back on the way home, okay?" Silas spoke softly. Slater nodded and they headed back home. Slater felt like he was going to get lucky when Silas knew he wasn't going to do shit with him. Maybe a kiss. That's about it.
They got back to the house/pizzeria.
Silas was holding hands with Slater but not engaging in anything else. Very distant as usual. Slater wanted to kiss him but didn't want to also because he doesn't like to show affection in public. Especially in the house.
"Hey, Silas?" Slater whispered in Silas' ear. "What's up?" Silas looked at him. "Can we chill in your room? I'm tired." Slater whined. Silas rolled his eyes and pulled him up the steps to his room. Slater jumped on to the bed with his back on the bed. "Ahh~ Nice and cozy!" Slater hugged a pillow. "Is it because it smells like me?" Silas asked as he took out his ponytail. Slater looked around the room suspiciously, "Yes..." Silas looked at him and laughed a little.
The best thing about after going out with Silas is that after they get home, Slater gets to watch Silas' hair fall out of his ponytail and his curly hair falls over his shoulders. Slater is mesmerized by the ritual. Silas takes off his shoes then jumps on to the bed, right next to Slater. Slater rolls on to his side, facing Silas and smiles. "What?" Silas asks as he reaches for another pillow above Slater's head. Slater watches Silas take the pillow and hugs it. "I love you." Slater speaks softly and then he covers his mouth quickly. Silas instantly blushes dark. "Did you just..?" Silas mutters. "Wh-what?? No! No I didn't!" Slater tries to play it off. Silas knows he did but does not speak of it anymore. "Come here." Silas speaks softly, matching Slater's previous tone. Slater obeys and comes closer to him. Silas kisses him gently. "I love you too." Silas whispers and then throws his pillow at him. Slater whines but does not throw back the pillow.
"I mean it." Slater mutters then cups Silas' face with one of his hands. "Aw. Fucking softie." Silas smiled brightly and tackles him.