Freddy knows how to braid?

Bonnie's P.O.V.

I roamed the hallways of the pizzeria until I ran into Freddy. He looked a little flustered. "Bonnie?" He asked, avoiding my eyes. "Yes, Freddy?" I asked and tried to make him look at me. He eventually locked his eyes to mine, looking more confident as he adjusted his black bow tie. "Can I braid your hair?" He looked around then back to me. "Yeah. Are you just trying to make an excuse to touch my hair?" I jokingly asked. "I actually want to strengthen my braiding skills..." He looked away from me, embarrassed. I smiled and placed my hand gently on his head. "Hey, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. I like my hair being touched." He looked back at me and smiled softly. "Thanks, bunny." He hugged me. I laughed a little and kissed his head. 
I walked him to my room and had him sit on the bed. "I'll get some hair ties. I know you might want to make more than two braids." I walked away from him to a drawer full of hair things like hair ties, rubber bands, brushes, and combs. I got out three hair ties and a brush and a rat tail comb. I walked over to him and placed the materials in his hands. I sat down on the floor and leaned back between his legs, looking up at him. "What are you planning to do?" I asked, a little curious. "You'll have to find out." He smirked and kissed me. I laughed as he pulled away. "But Freddy Bear!" I whined, jokingly. He stuck out his tongue as a response and made me move forward a little. 
I sat there for what felt like an hour and Freddy finally said he was done. I got up instantly, my butt sore from all the floor sitting. I ran over to the mirror and smiled. My hair was in two french braids. I turned around fast and my hair hit something off my desk. "Oh, whoops!" I pick up my little bunny figure and put it back on my desk. I ran over to Freddy and grabbed his hands, pulling him up from my bed. "Oh no! My hands and back aches!" He whined as I twirled him around. "Oh shut up, Freddy. I'm trying to show you love!" I exclaimed and stopped twirling him. He looked dizzy and I took my chance and kissed his forehead. "I only braided your hair. Why are you so excited?" He landed on the bed on his back. "I like my hair in braids. I just could never start the braids myself. Since I can't see my own head, you know." I smiled and jumped onto the bed, on top of him. 
"UGh!" He gurgled out as I landed on him. "I love you, Freddy!" I whispered to him as I got off of him. He let out a groan and looked at me. "I love you too, Bunny." He smiled. I winked at him and got off the bed.

Maybe I should show off the braids?

(A/N: Hey guys, it's Amye! I was wondering if you guys want more of the other fronnie ships! I do mostly fnaf 1 bonnie and freddy but it wouldn't hurt to do the others. I haven't done the shadows in a while! It's a pleasure having so many people read this stupid book. If you guys want more, tell me in the comments!)