Ass Ass Ass Ass {NSFU/SMUT}

(A/n: Not my art!!!)

Freddy's P.O.V.

"BOOOOONNNNNIIIIEEEEEE!", I whined out for him. He raced into my room, "What is it?" "Come here~!", I purred. He moved to the front of my bed. "Do a little twirl, babe.", I moved to lying on my stomach in the middle of my bed, watching him. He did a twirl then looked at me, confused. "You have a nice ass~", I purred. "Ugh. Is that all?", he hissed. "Why are you all sweaty?", I grinned. "Uhm... I'm not sweaty. Are you functioning normally?", he tilted his head. I crawled close to him and pulled him on the bed. "I am perfectly fine, baby~", I moaned in his ear then licked it. He shivered softly, giving me a fearful look and moving away a bit. I pounced on him and started to unbutton his shirt as I worked on claiming his neck. He moaned very softly and whined. I honestly didn't want to damage his skin but I really don't want anyone close to him. Char got too close to him. That will never happen again. I bit his neck deeply as I started to think about my hatred of Char. He cried out and gripped my back in pleasure. I stopped biting and rubbed his chest, moving my tongue to his chest. He quivered under me, "F-Fr-Freddy~?" "Hm?", I continued to lick his chest. "Why a-are you do-doing this~?", he stuttered in pleasure. "I guess something triggered my sexual feelings~", I purred. He sat up, kinda forcing me off. "Freddy~ Warn me before you make moves, please. I don't like popping Sudden boners because of your spontaneous sex drive.", he stuttered, crossing his legs and blushing darkly. I blinked out of disbelief, "I made you pop a boner? I? Freddy Fazbear has made, you, Bonnie Bunny, aroused?" He picked up a pillow and hit me with it. I laughed as he hit me. He then hugged the pillow, "Don't make fun of me, Dick!" I snickered, "Sorry, sorry." He threw the pillow at me, "Now fix it!" I blinked at him then looked around the room then back at him, "Are you asking me to cure your arousal?" He nodded, blushing a bit. I grinned and placed my hands on his crotch, "Ooh~ It's super hard~", I cooed. He gasped in pain for it being so sensitive. I undid his pants and pulled down his boxers, taking out his length and licking gently. He quivered hard under me. I took in his tip and sucked gently. He bucked gently so I took in more. I eventually took him in completely and bobbed my head. He cried out softly and came. I pulled back after swallowing his seed, "That was quick~", I purred. "Well it's your fault since you worked around my neck!", he whined and pulled up his boxers and buttoned and zipped his jeans. I laughed softly, "You're welcome~" He blushed darkly, "Thank you."
"Ah. You're too cute~", I cooed and kissed him.