What Is Going On?

(Bonnie's POV)
"You're trash.", Bon-Bon sassed. I looked at Bon-Bon then flicked him off, "Says the gayest piece of shit I've ever seen. Go back to your drag queen shows, baby." Bon-Bon gasped in disgust then walked away, knowing that he lost. I closed the door that my younger brother rudely barged into. I turned around then jumped out of my skin, seeing Freddy standing before me. "Your brother is really mean...", he muttered then kissed me. I blushed darkly then pushed him away, unconsciously. "Fr-Freddy!? What are you doing in here!?", I stuttered. "I was here for you. Now shut up and kiss me!", he shoved his lips against mine. I was a bit confused. Did Freddy grow a little? Or am I going insane...?
I pushed him away again. 'Those don't feel like Freddy's lips...' I growled then kicked the imposter to the floor, planting my foot on his chest. "Who are you?", I demanded. The imposter was his brother, Fred. "FRED!? EW!", I yelled. "YOU BLOODY PIECE OF SHIT, GO FUCK A TREE AND GET SPLINTERS AS YOU ARE!", I screamed then threw him out of my room. 
I locked the door and leaned against it. 'Bloody arse' I covered my mouth in disgust. I instantly bolted to the bathroom, cleaning my face and lips then brushing my teeth in anger. 'No one kisses me except Freddy...', my thoughts of anger ran through my mind. I'm super pissed. I walked out of my bathroom and turned on my radio, blasting loud rock music as I braided my long hair that stopped past my waist. Being a man with such long hair is difficult to not be mistaken as a woman. But you get used to it anyways. I sang along to the songs as I stood on my bed and swayed my hips side to side. 'Cake' by Melanie Martinez came on and I angrily sang along then fell to my knees on my lavender bed sheets. I felt so weak all of a sudden. I looked at the door that welcomed everyone into my sanctuary. My stupid sanctuary that saved my life everyday from the evil within of everyone. I stopped singing as I felt something staring at me. I looked around my room, completely irritated. I stood up on my bed then hopped off, heading to a small hole I just noticed. It felt like a bunch of spiders just crawled down my spinal cord as I looked at the hole. I leaned my head foward to try to look through the hole then instantly pulled back, getting my cheek scraped by a small sewing needle. I fell into my back and stared at the ceiling, becoming paralyzed out of fear. 
The warm blood from my cheek slid down to my neck then dripped onto the floor. I could hear the gentle drops of blood that slowly flooded from my warm cheeks onto the floor in a small puddle. I started to hear bangs from the door. Or I think it was the door. I wasn't sure since I could mostly hear the small drips of my blood flood into my ear drums. I suddenly saw the bright, beautiful icy eyes that I always loved to see. He was starting to become fuzzy in my eye sight. I saw his tan self  wave his hand over my pale ruby eyes to see if I was still conscious. I smiled to respond that I was alright then my eyesight became pitch black.

All I felt were warm hands around my cold waist...