Bakery AU

(A/N: Before the story!!! I am EXTREMELY LATE but happy holidays!!! The chapter art is MINE!!!)

I watched my breath slowly disappear as I talked to my younger brother, Fred. My hands felt like I was holding ice cubes. I brought out my black leather gloves and covered my hands. "Are you cold? You have a wool jacket on." Fred chuckled at me. "My hands are cold." I stretched my fingers apart to fit them into the gloves. Fred's eyes glowed as he looked at a large, glowing window with all kinds of pastries. Macrons, small cakes, croissants, cannolis, cream horns, Eclairs, and even more. I looked at the window in awe and then noticed a tall man with beautiful, lavender hair in a bun. He looked almost bored and then his eyes looked up, he smiled and his mouth started to move. His eyes did not look at me, they looked at my brother. I looked next to me and Fred was not there. "Dammit," I spoke through my teeth and opened the door to the bakery. "Welcome to Hunny Bunny!" two voices called out. The lavender haired stranger didn't look up at me since he was helping out my brother with pastries. The other voice belonged to a small man with sky blue hair that barely passed his shoulders. As I scanned down his chest, I saw his nametag, 'Bonami.' "Hey sugar, how are you?" Bonami chimed as he turned around. "Hello.. Bonami. I'm good." I said awkwardly. "First name basis? What's your name, Hun?" He asked and winked. "Freddy." I rubbed the back of my neck. 
"Bon, please stop flirting with the costumers." The lavender stranger scowled at Bonami. Bonami scoffed and looked back at me, "What would you like?" I looked around and didn't find anything until I spotted these macrons with faces on them. One was a purple macron with bunny ears and a bunny face and the other was a brown macron with bear ears and a small little bear face. "Uh... Can I get two each of the bunny macrons and the bear macrons?" I asked and slowly looked back at Bonami. He smiled and nodded. I looked at Fred and he got 3 boxes. Each box a different size. Fred looked at me and started to pat his pockets. "Oh shit!" He groaned. "I don't have my wallet on me!" I looked at him and squinted my eyes. "Are you serious?" I asked. "Yes." He whined at me. I sighed in frustration and smiled at the lavender man and gave him my debit card. He smiled and took the card and put the card into the card reader. I looked at him and his name tag said 'Bonnie.' "Here's your card and can you sign this?" Bonnie smiled and handed me my receipt and a pen. I signed the receipt and gave him back the pen. He took the pen and winked. I felt my heart flutter, skip a beat. I looked away and gave Fred his boxes. "You get to hold my boxes since I paid for your treats," I smirked and walked out of the bakery, holding the door open for Fred. "That lavender-haired guy was super pretty!" Fred blurted out as we walked away from the bakery. "Yes. He was." I muttered as I started to think about him. 

Bonnie...

(A/n: Please tell me if you'd like more of this cute little AU. BTW!! All of the Bonnies work at the bakery and all of the Freddy are going to be customers!)