RELIEF OR NOT

(A/N :- Here heat lasts for at least 3 days, but the range depends. Sometimes it hurts the most that its unbearable, while rest of the time its manage able : I don't know how heat occurs in reality but this is a ff, so bear with it)

Bright sunlights seeped through the window, blonde strands can be seen from under the blanket. In the bed, was lying a half naked boy whose eyes fluttered open due to the direct sunlight falling on his face. He opened his eyes and looked around his surrounding. Then it clicked his mind that yesterday was his first heat after marriage and his alpha didn't come to him even after so much pleading. That thought was enough to form pool of tears in his eyes. He kept crying for 15 minutes and then thought crying won't make things better. He tried to sit and automatically felt uncomfortable due to the slick rolling down his legs. His body was still hot and the pain kept increasing from time to time. He decided to ignore the pain and went to take bath.

On the other hand, the raven haired male woke up due to the alarm clock. He whined and opened his eyes. His head was paining due to the hangover. He looked around and realized that he was in his office room. He sighed and decided to get ready for his meeting.
After 30 minutes, Jungkook got out of the room and got ready. He went out of the room and went to his desk. It was 9:30 am and office starts from 10:00 am. He called his secretary and ordered her to bring him breakfast. He ate his breakfast there and arranged his files for the meeting.

Later, the evening he went to his house. He reached there and then entered the house. The hall room was dark with only one light on. It was awfully silent. He went towards the stairs to go to his room but got tripped due to the table placed in between. He hissed due to the pain and cursed Taehyung under his breath for keeping the lights off.

Jungkook paced through the stairs and finally reached his room. He was about to open the door and confront Taehyung but frozed in his place when he heard moans and whines of his name from the room. Then it clicked his mind that his so called mate is having his heat. His wolf went berseck when he could smell the most attractive scent of his mate. He mind went hazzy and urge to help his mate was dominating.

However, the human was adamant. He doesn't want to help that weak omega because he knows once he gets inside he won't be able to control himself. He stayed rooted in his place while his wolf kept shouting at him. The wolf was going insane upon hearing his mate's pleads, but his obstinate human was making it difficult. Jungkook knew he can't hold it any longer so decided to leave the house as soon as possible. He turned to leave but his wolf howled loudly and took the control. In no way, JK was going to leave his mate in this state. His mate was ignorant enough to never listen to Tae's pleads but he can never even think of hurting Taehyung in any way.

He twisted the door knob and entered. Immediately he was attacked by the heavenly scent of his mate. His mind went fuzzy. He stood there frozen looking at his mate's barely covered body.

Tae was sweating and his body felt like it is gonna turn into ashes if his alpha doesn't help him but how wrong was he to even hope that ?

Smut coming ahead. If you are uncomfortable, please ignore it :) Otherwise Enjoy.

As soon as the door opened, Tae squirmed more upon smelling his alpha. He saw Jungkook standing at the door watching him in a trance while growling lowly while his eyes were red. He was finally relieved that though his alpha was late but at least he came to him. Now he doesn't need to worry. His alpha will take care of him.

Jungkook slowly walked towards him and sat down on the bed. His red orbs roamed all over his omega's body. He growled lowly upon seeing the slick dripping from the wet folds of omega staining the lace panties. Taehyung's body was glistening with sweat and he face was swollen and red due to the tears.