GRANDMA

(Unedited)

Few days passed away and now the situation was getting a bit better. Though everyone missed Yoona but they can't do anything than to always remember her.

Taehyung was also the same. His alpha was the same too. They don't interact much. One thing that has changed that Jungkook was now wearing the clothes given by him. The first time he wore the clothes was a week after Yoona's death. That time he smiled so hard. Maybe his alpha was considering him as a mate. Maybe he will love him too one day.

That was only hope that was keeping him alive. He misses yoona so badly that's why every night after having dinner, he goes there and holds the picture of yoona and tell her everything that happened throughout the day.

This morning Taehyung woke up with the sound of the calling bell. It rang thrice when Taehyung finally got up from the bed (yes after Yoona's death, Taekook sleep in different rooms) and went to open the door. There stood a fair and beautiful women whose eyes resembles that of his alpha. She was probably in her late 70s as her hair was white and skin being wrinkled. By the smell he could tell that she was an alpha.

Will you keep me standing at your door ?

Uhmm..n-no..please come inside.

She sat down on the sofa in the living room while her eyes were roaming around the room.

So, you are Jungkook's mate ?

Yes...

Hmm..do you know who am I ?

Taehyung shaked his head in negative.

I am Jeon Hyuna... Jungkook's Grandma/Haelmoni.

Taehyung smiled when he heard that. He directly went near her and did a 90° bow...Annyeonghaseyo haelmoni...I am Jeon Taehyung.

Hmm...I have heard a lot about you from Hyungsik and Yoona. They said that you are a very good mate to Jungkook.

Taehyung smile until he heard

But I don't think so...You are a mere  Omega. I can't believe that Jungkook a true blood marked such a low creature. I used to dream about my Kook's mate that they will the most powerful couple but that kid did a big mistake and I am not even surprised that my son and late daughter-in-law didn't say anything. They didn't even bother to call me at your marriage. If I would have known earlier, then I could never accept this marriage.

By now, tears were already formed in the beautiful eyes of the Omega.

I told them that they did mistake my accepting a Omega as their Luna but no they didn't listen to me. Now see, what happened ? Yoona is dead . Why ? Just because of you. Male Omega are nothing but burden and symbol of bad luck. I told them but they never believed me. Said that these are superstitions.

Sigh..whatever happened was truly upsetting. Yoona was good women. Always listened to me. This was the first time she argued with me and the see the result.

I-I am sorry..B-believe me, I n-never knew all this.

Hmm... whatever happened now cannot be changed. But I want something from you. If you really loved Yoona and care about the people here, leave this pack. It will be better for both you and us.

N-no..How ? I-I cannot l-leave m-my alpha... Where w-will I go ?

Don't worry about that. I will prepare everything and help you financially but please leave Jungkook. My kook doesn't deserve this type of life.

No-n-no... p-please d-don't tell m-me to leave t-this pack. I w-will be good . I will do e-everything to b-become a g-good mate. B-but please don't t-tell me to leave.

See Taehyung...I don't hate you. But I love Jungkook too much to destroy his life. You are good boy, but not the one for Jungkook.

Taehyung couldn't believe her. How can he leave Jungkook ? Though Jungkook does not love him yet, still he is his mate and he promised yoona that he will not lose so easily. If he leaves, then what about her promise ? Admist these thoughts, Taehyung couldn't realize when his eyes started to blurr and his surrounding seemed to be moving. He realized that when he fell down on the ground and got unconscious. The last word he heard was him name.

TAEHYUNG !!!

A/N :- Who could it be ? Do you think Taehyung will leave Jungkook or fight for his rights ? Share your thoughts with me.

Bdw I have a surprise for you in the next chapter. Stay tuned my cuties.

P.S - Thank you for reading... Hope you like it 💜