NEW FEELING

(Unedited)

3 days passed from Daehyeon's birthday. Everything is again back to normal. Taehyung was busy with the pack matters and Jungkook was busy in his office. He would often come home late nowadays.

That day when Jungkook left the pack, he went to the garden to relax. He didn't know why he felt something when Taehyung kept his head on that man ? Who was that man to Taehyung ? Does he know him ? Did he invite him ? He had many questions and a unsettling feeling bubbling inside him. His eyes were red same as the colour of blood that is flowing from his hand without any care, showing he is angry. But why is he angry ? It's not like he loves Taehyung or something. Hell, he didn't even accept him. They are just in this relationship for Daehyeon.

And when he will start dating Soo, then he will tell him too. They are mates just for showoff. Taehyung can also date someone if he wants too. He doesn't like him. They why he felt bad to watch them together ? Why did he wanted to be at that man's place, holding Taehyung's waist ? ....it must be because of JK. Yes, he is only messing with his mind. He is now manipulating him but he is not an idiot to easily get manipulated. He doesn't care about Taehyung. He is just his pup's mother. Nothing else.

After his internal discussion, Jungkook tried to busy himself in his office work so that he can forget about this shitty matter.

On the other hand, Jisoo tried every way to make Jungkook understand. She tried to everything that a mate should do to make him think about Taehyung.

Flashback to the next of Daehyeon's bday

Jungkook was in his room getting ready for his office when he heard a knock. He opened the door to see Jisoo standing there.

Oh Soo, Come inside. Do you need something ?

No no. I just came to ask, is your hand okay ?

Yeah it's fine. You know I get healed easily.

Oh okay then. Uhmm can I ask you something ?

Yes.

Are you okay ?

Yeah I am fine. What will happen to me ?

No, it's just yesterday after I showed you Taehyung dancing with that man, you broke the glass and left. You didn't even let me treat you. Were you s-somehow jealous ?

No...w-what are you saying, Soo ? Why would I be jealous of them ? Did you forget that I don't love Taehyung ? He can dance with whoever he wants. It doesn't matter.

But you seemed angry. You broke the glass too. And you snatched your hand too when I held it.

That was an accident. I didn't mean to break the glass. I was not angry. Why will I be angry ? And I didn't wanted to snatch my hand from your hold. I-It's j-just my hands had glasses pieces. So I d-didn't wanted to h-hurt you. Y-yeah that was the reason... Jungkook said while avoiding eye contact.

Okay then. Let's go on a date today Jungkook.

Date ? Why suddenly ?

What do you mean suddenly ? We are supposed to spend more time together as it will help you to clear your thoughts about me. We decided that, right ? Did you forget ?

I didn't. It's just I didn't think about that. But Soo, I have a lot of work pending. Can we go on a date some days later ?

No Jungkook, we need to spend more time. We can go to park. You need to relax too. You are working too much. And maybe we can take Daehyeon too.