HUSBAND DUTIES

Long chapter ahead for my cuties 💜

Though the situation after the marriage was not exactly what happens usually. And how would it be similar, when one doesn't even accept the other. It was a happy marriage for the others where everyone was enjoying except the ones who were married. One was blank because he couldn't think anything right now after what his husband told him and the other was pissed off because of this unwanted bond.

After Jungkook said that he doesn't wants Tae as his mate and that there bond was a mistake, he left the room leaving his husband alone. The night when the married couple anticipate, when they can become their mate's completely but here Tae was now lying on the bed alone and staring at the white ceiling. He was trying to comprehend the words of his Alpha.
But at last he got tired because of those thoughts that were messing his mind and finally fell asleep.

The sun rays entered the room through the curtains of the window and fell on the beautiful omega. His blond hair was shining because of the sunlight and his face looked more mesmerising. But the swollen eyes and dried tears because of the continuous crying before night were also evident. After few minutes, he woke up and saw he was alone in the room. He sighed and got up from the bed and went straight to the bathroom.

Later he wore simple white T-shirt and black joggers given by Jin.

A/N : Ignore the bag please

He decided that he must win the heart  of his alpha by doing his husband duties properly. It was not a easy task to melt the heart of his cold alpha but it was not impossible and Tae was determined to do it by any means. He will do anything to make his alpha accept him.

With that, he went to the kitchen to make breakfast for his alpha and the pack members. It took him almost 45 minutes to prepare the breakfast.

Slowly the pack members i

Slowly the pack members i.e. head alpha, luna, namjoon, jin, yoongi, Jimin, jennie and mina came down.
Jin and jimin immediately went to hug Tae and Jin even scolded him for not calling him for help to which Tae just smiled and said its okay and that he can manage this much. All of them sat down and Tae and Jimin were serving.  Then Jimin also sat down but Tae kept standing.

Tae, sit down son. Why are you standing ?

Mom...Actually I was waiting for Alpha.

Ahh Jungkook, I think he went to the pack ground. Wait let me call him - Said yoongi.

Yoongi mind linked Jungkook to come and have breakfast and that his mate is waiting for him. Within a few minutes he came and sat down without even looking at Tae.

Tae was upset but decided to let it go. He quickly served Jungkook and sat down beside him. All of them passed him except Jungkook. Head Alpha said he is happy that he got such a beautiful and good natured mate for his son. To which Jungkook gave a blank look and Taehyung blushed with shy smile.

After having their breakfast all went to their respective rooms. When Tae entered their room he couldn't see his Alpha in his room but then he heard the sound of flowing water that means he is in shower. He ran to the closet and took out a black suit for his Alpha to wear. He kept the wallet, handkerchief and the cellphone beside it.

Jungkook's P. O. V.

When Jungkook came out of the shower he saw Taehyung was in a deep thought. He observed that how his eyebrows were furrowed and lips formed a small pout. He was beautiful even without tryiWAIT JUNGKOOK, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ?

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE ?

Taehyung 's P. O. V.

I was thinking of how to make my alpha happy that I didn't notice him coming out the bathroom.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE ?

I flinched hearing him yelling at me. I looked at him immediately blushed. He was only wearing a towel around his waist. His body was so ripped and water droplets sliding down his abdomen made him look more sexy than he his.

A/N : He is so hot 😨

UNTIL WHEN, ARE YOU GOING TO STARE AT ME LIKE THAT ?

Tae once again came out of his trance hearing his yelling and blushed. He didn't know that his alpha was so muscular. He is so lucky to have a strong alpha like Jungkook.

I ASKED WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ?

Uhmm...A-Alpha I k-kept your clothes on the bed.

WHO SAID YOU TO KEEP MY CLOTHES HERE ? DON'T YOU REMEMBER THAT I SAID DO. NOT. TOUCH. MY. THINGS ?

Y-yes alpha I r-remember b-but I thought I would h-help you to get ready for y-your o-office.

I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP AND WHY DO YOU THINK I WILL EVEN WEAR THE CLOTHES WHICH ARE SELECTED BY YOU ? LISTEN I SAID IT YESTERDAY AND I WILL REPEAT IT ONCE AGAIN...THIS MARRIAGE MEANS NOTHING TO ME AND STOP TRYING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER EVER ACCEPT YOU AS MY MATE. JUST DO YOUR WORK TO SHOW THE PACK THAT WE ARE A HAPPY COUPLE BUT WHEN WE ARE ALONE DON'T EVEN SHOW ME YOUR FACE. NOW GET OUT.

Tae ran out the room and went to the garden at the backside of the pack. Tears kept flowing from his eyes like the waterfall. He couldn't take those harsh words from his alpha. After crying from some time, he wiped his tears and kept sniffing here and there.

No Taehyung, you can't cry for such a trivial matter. You already knew it will be hard to win Alpha's heart and today is just day 1. He won't be impressed so easily. You have to try harder. Yes, you can do it. Just keep doing whatever you are doing right now. Don't worry and stay strong. I am always with you - Said V (Taehyung's wolf)

Yes you are right V. I am so dumb to cry so easily. I know it will hard but I won't give up. One day,  I will surely make Alpha love me.

A/N : Hey my cuties, I am sorry for not uploading for such a long time as I was busy with all the college works.

Anyways share your thoughts about this chapter and thank you for reading 💜